Metal Storm logo
Mushroomhead - Sign Worldwide Record Deal With Napalm Records

Cleveland Ohio's Mushroomhead are excited to announce that they have signed a worldwide recording deal and joined the Napalm Records roster. Official statement from both sides can be read down under.

Drummer Skinny on signing with Napalm Records: "We are grateful for the opportunity to be part of the Napalm roster! None of this would be possible without all of the support we've received over the last 25 years.. To the ALL the band members, the road crews, the labels, our families, our friends & our fans.. Thank you all."

Napalm Records CEO Thomas Caser comments: "They are one of the most exciting acts in the metal world! The conceptual Mushroomhead, who've always had their finger on the pulse, will shock the world with their upcoming releases and tours. We are extremely proud to partner with this incredible act!"

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Mushroomhead
Posted: 05.04.2019 by Abattoir

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 2   Visited by: 16 users
05.04.2019 - 16:55
SatanicBlood

Am I the only person who thinks their music is bland and uninspired? I remember buying XX when it first came out and thinking there was little to be desired aside from aesthetic. Well, and that they had a member named Pig Benis.
05.04.2019 - 20:23
MeatloafCupcake

As a NE Ohio native I can tell you I've seen Mushroomhead about 12 times. As much as I can't stand an album by them, they put on a good live show...at least for the metal wasteland that is NE OHio.

Hits total: 1083 | This month: 4