Metal Storm logo
Spidkilz - Find New Drummer

Italian thrash/speed metallers Spidkilz have found a new drummer: Riccardo Bazzinelli. They have been working on new material as well which they hope to finish now that the new drummer has joined.

The band said: "Hello to all those who follow the activities of Spidkilz. We want to finally tell you the name of our new drummer, who is working hard on the songs to reach the right mood for future live shows. And we are working hard, too, because we have been stuck for months now. The drummer is called Riccardo Bazzinelli (Bazz!). And we are sure that with him we'll come back doing what we love to do, with new enthusiasm and passion! So, work in progress, and we're ready to go on with the composition of the last tracks for the new album. See you in the future on the battlefield."

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Spidkilz
Posted: 09.04.2018 by Bad English

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 1   Visited by: 3 users
07.04.2019 - 18:28
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
We are happy to announce that we'll enter the recording studio on June 7th, to give life to our second album: "Threads Are Breaking".
The next update will be the cover artwork, which is ready and just waiting to be made public! 🤘

THE SPEED IS COMING BACK!
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing

Hits total: 980 | This month: 1