Metal Storm logo
Kamelot - Present New Drummer

American power metal machinery Kamelot is proud to announce and present the new addition to their ranks. Joining them as a permanent drummer in the band is Alex Landenburg (CyHra, Mekong Delta). He will be replacing Johan "Jo" Nunez, who has recently parted ways with Kamelot, after a brief period.

Statement from the group: "Dear Kamelot Empire! The second leg of the European tour was a blast, thanks to the support bands, the crew and amazing KAMFANS! Also tons of exciting concerts coming up and also work continues on the new DVD/Blu-ray, release date to be announced soon. In addition, we are very happy to bring our good friend and drummer extraordinaire Alex Landenburg into the fold now officially! Alex is not only a great guy but also a master clinician, teacher and master at his craft. After filling in several times in the last 2 years, he proved to be an amazing addition and youthful energy to the band. He will also continue as the drummer for CyHra. If you haven't met him yet, please make sure you say hello, he is a great guy and his smile is infectious."

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Kamelot
Posted: 11.04.2019 by Abattoir

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 5   [ 1 ignored ]   Visited by: 138 users
11.04.2019 - 10:41
Kais

This band became only a mere trace of itself.
11.04.2019 - 14:12
Enemy of Reality
Account deleted
This band looks more and more like Youngblood & hired friends
15.04.2019 - 18:34
tominator
At best deranged
Written by Irritable Ted on 13.04.2019 at 11:19

You do wonder why a member has left so quickly after joining.

Maybe the new member is already thinking: "Why the hell did I join this band?!?"
18.04.2019 - 22:02
mikeprado30

Well, nice choice for the drums. But yes, Kamelot is actually on a descending spiral (last album was not too bad for myself, but clearly it shows the quality nowadays is not the same ).
----
BARDS WE ARE, BARDS WE WILL BE!
04.05.2019 - 06:39
Susan
Smeghead
Where have I been? I didn't even realize Casey had left....

No one left from the Old Guard, except Tom. Alas. Just a cover band now. Thanks for the memories, dear Kamelot!
----
"A life all mine
Is what I choose
At the end of my days"
--The Gathering "A Life All Mine" from Souvenirs

Hits total: 2571 | This month: 5