Metal Storm logo
Wormwood - New Album In July, Reveal Details

Sweden's Wormwood have announced that their upcoming sophomore album, entitled Nattarvet, will be released on July 26th via Black Lodge Records. It is now available for pre-order here. Check out the cover artwork, tracklist and other details below.

The band commented: "The time is nigh, time to announce a new chapter for us. After many cold and windy nights, blistering days, through endless blizzards and reflections in the deep forest, the time is here. Our new album Nattarvet will be released in 26/7 under the strong and powerful banner of Black Lodge.

"With formidable reputation, shared vision and a deep yearning to deliver immaculate products, Black Lodge and Wormwood is the perfect team. We both believe that Nattarvet will become an album people remember for decades and because of this mutual understanding, Black Lodge is more than perfect for us. Not only is the artwork and track listing for Nattarvet revealed, we'll be releasing the first video of the album, 'The Isolationist' at June 1.

"Compared to Ghostlands, our upcoming album Nattarvet will be darker. There will be stories about famine and how it ravished the Swedish landscapes in the late 1800-hundreds. Some families fled to new more fertile grounds, others were not so lucky. They had to bury their family members, eat crumbles and watch how their childhood home wither and fade away into obscurity. So join us yet again as we embark on a journey together."

Nattarvet tracklist:

1) Av Lie Och Börda
2) I Bottenlös Ävja
3) Arctic Light
4) The Achromatic Road
5) Sunnas Hädanfärd
6) Tvehunger
7) The Isolationist

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Wormwood
Posted: 06.05.2019 by nikarg

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 7   Visited by: 79 users
06.05.2019 - 14:02
nikarg

AOTY loading...
06.05.2019 - 14:44
The Entity

First album was stellar. Looking forward to this, hopefully a new song out soon!
----
https://enigmaticalofficial.bandcamp.com/
Industrial / Cosmic Black Metal
06.05.2019 - 16:04
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Great descriptions of this band hehehe, blizzard, well its 6th of may and there was a snow storm here ehhh... arctic light will be great song, can not wait when it starts. Great band, like it
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
06.05.2019 - 18:21
Ball Fondlers

I'm looking forward to this. The debut was close to AOTY for me. Imagine if Nattarvet is better!
07.05.2019 - 04:57
mikeprado30

Release it NOW!
----
BARDS WE ARE, BARDS WE WILL BE!
28.05.2019 - 18:56
nikarg

Written by The Entity on 06.05.2019 at 14:44

hopefully a new song out soon!

"we'll be releasing the first video of the album, 'The Isolationist' at June 1."
03.06.2019 - 19:56
Nick Carter

It just have to be half as good as the last one to make me extremely happy!
----
#MetalIsForEveryone

Hits total: 1828 | This month: 4