Metal Storm logo
Funny/Embarassing/Stupid Things You've Done

Original post

Posted by -tom-, 31.05.2007 - 23:46
So share your stories. Here's mine. I posted these on another forum so just copied them here. Hope they make you lol. Sorry for the silly thread but I keep re-reading these posts and finding them really funny.

Quote:
I made a complete tit of myself today. I was looking after some kids at a zoo and a few of them needed to go for a piss so I had to supervise them in the toilets because otherwise they'll start a fire or something. I noticed a wallet on the side of the sink and straight away presumed that someone had left it there so I had a look and took a fiver out of there. One of the kids came over and said "Look! a wallet!" and I was like "Oh, there's nothing in it". Then he said "Yes, there is... where's it gone". It didn't occur to me that it might have been one of the kids wallets and I could hardly say "Oh, sorry mate. I just robbed you" so I gave him £5 in change, pretending I was being generous and replacing the money he lost, and told him not to tell anyone because they'd make him give it me back.

He was really grateful and i felt like such a cunt afterwards but if you saw a wallet on the floor wouldn't you check to see if there's anything in it and pocket it? It just didn't occur to me that it might belong to one of the kids.

I'm going to hell.

Someone else: You should have said you were going to hand the wallet in and then checked it when they weren't there

Quote:
I wasn't thinking. I was just like "money! MINE!!! ALL MINE!!".

That's the second most embarassing thing I've ever done. The number 1 spot is for when I was sixteen with my ex girlfriend and this guy I knew from school yells "Ay tom, you shagging er". What I should have said is "No" and left it at that but I could hear words coming out my mouth and couldn't stop them so I said "Nah man, not yet".

She was unamused. I still think it's hilarious.
06.02.2008 - 15:27
Unconsecrated
Perpetual Ascent
A week ago, i visited a place with my class and then we went home. In that place, they gave us a lot of papers and i put them all in my right pocket. When i was walking i saw a dustbin, so i decided to put all the papers that i had in the pocket in the garbage. I opened it, then i put my hand in the pocket and i throwed all the papers to the dustbin. Well, then i realised that not only the papers were in the garbage but my money too (5 euros). A week without money...
06.02.2008 - 15:31
Lucas
Mr. Noise
Elite
Written by Unconsecrated on 06.02.2008 at 15:27

A week ago, i visited a place with my class and then we went home. In that place, they gave us a lot of papers and i put them all in my right pocket. When i was walking i saw a dustbin, so i decided to put all the papers that i had in the pocket in the garbage. I opened it, then i put my hand in the pocket and i throwed all the papers to the dustbin. Well, then i realised that not only the papers were in the garbage but my money too (5 euros). A week without money...

5 euro's for one week? Damn. Can't imaging how I could survive without my (almost weekly) spending orgies.
----
SLUDGE. DOOM. DEATH. Wait, what?

"The reason I'm running for president is because I can't be Bruce Springsteen." - Barack Obama
06.02.2008 - 15:43
Damnated
Churchburner
Written by Unconsecrated on 06.02.2008 at 15:27

then i realised that not only the papers were in the garbage but my money too (5 euros). A week without money...

and you actually LEFT IT THERE?
----
Blessed is he that murders Christ in himself and in his fellow men.

Written by TheBigRossowski on 10.02.2009 at 16:01

if my wife and I can't conceive, I want a medical shipment of your sperm so our baby will be just like you.
06.02.2008 - 15:50
Unconsecrated
Perpetual Ascent
@Nervel: Well, i had coins too There was a time that i used to receive 10 euros from my mother and 10 from my father, then i told them to not give me too much money because it was not only a waste but in my hands they would disappear in a second too.
I started to receive only 10 euros and later due to school performance i started receiving 5 euros.

@Damnated: The dustbin was 10 times larger than me and there were lots of people there. To recover the 5 euros i needed to enter in the dustbin, which was full of rotten things. The smell didn't help too.
07.02.2008 - 21:32
Bulletdodger
At the begging of the school year we had something like a camping trip , bassically a chance for us to get drunk in front of our teachers and to get away with it , and for them to run away from their families for a day.
Me and other guys from our class got some money together , bought meat and beer. The problem was that a another guy who came with us uninvited and did nothing but sit on his dumb ass and complain while we sweated like pigs making a barbeque.
After some time i got sick of him , sent him to get some wood and in the meantime I took one of his fancy and expensive juices he wouldn't share with us and rubbed the bottle neck with my sweaty genitals.
When he came back he imediatlly took a sip from the bottle , we were laughing our faces of and asked him:"How's the juice?"
He replied:" Tastes funny , must be from the heat. "
Altough our beer was confiscated by the teachers , it was the best school trip ever
----
Aus dem Paradies, das Cantor uns geschaffen, soll uns niemand vertreiben können.
David Hilbert
07.02.2008 - 23:32
Ernis
狼獾
Written by Bulletdodger on 07.02.2008 at 21:32

rubbed the bottle neck with my sweaty genitals.

One'd need to have something wrong somewhere in brain if one acts like this.....sorry...I'm just being honest....
08.02.2008 - 15:47
Bulletdodger
Written by Ernis on 07.02.2008 at 23:32

One'd need to have something wrong somewhere in brain if one acts like this.....sorry...I'm just being honest....

Thank you for your honesty , I hear this a lot.
P.S:My idea wasn't the worst , others suggested to beat him up or to piss in his drinks , so he could have gotten something worse .
----
Aus dem Paradies, das Cantor uns geschaffen, soll uns niemand vertreiben können.
David Hilbert
08.02.2008 - 16:19
Valentin B
Iconoclast

i've heard much more stupid things being done, like a classmate of mine pissed in a coke bottle and offered it to another guy, said it was non-alcoholic beer and he actually took a sip before puking it!
08.02.2008 - 16:34
Øyvind
Grave Digger
Written by Valentin B on 08.02.2008 at 16:19

i've heard much more stupid things being done, like a classmate of mine pissed in a coke bottle and offered it to another guy, said it was non-alcoholic beer and he actually took a sip before puking it!

While I was still in highschool we were playing football with some older students, and at halftime we were all drinking water from the same bottle and one of the older ones asked for it, we gave it to him, he took a sip, and then rubbed the bottleneck under his armpit. Not quite with the topic, but it came to my memory.
----
08.02.2008 - 18:03
+{Jonas}+
I R Serious Cat
Well I was not the one who did it but it was certainly embarrassing.

Two years ago, it was like 6:15 AM, I was walking to theh metro to got 7AM class. To go to that particular metro station I had to walk to a couple block that here are called "zone of tolerance" which means hooker houses, drunk people 24/7, drag queeens... So I was walking to teh metro, listening to Iron Maiden. Suddenly one of these "working women" stood in front of me and said something I couldn't hear - obviously. So i removed one earphone and said "What?" She looked at me with one of the horniest stares I have ever gotten in my life and said "Your eyes are sooo beautiful, boy...." (I have gree/hazel eyes), and moved out of my way looking at me upside down. I had never blushed so bright before that day. And I think I never will.
----
"Nobody wants to be the weird kid, you just end up being the weird kid. You don't know how you ended up getting there" - Rob Zombie

http://jonas-bs.deviantart.com My dA, mainly photography, go check it out!
25.03.2008 - 02:30
Necrogeddon
Born Too Late
Written by +{Jonas}+ on 10.01.2008 at 18:50

I was returning home from my work yesterday, and I was in the Metro, reading and listening music. Suddenly I realised a couple girls in front of me were looking me as if I were insane. the I realised I was growling Mnemic. In a low volume, but loud enough for me to sond like some kind of insane.

ahhh i do this all the time, down the road, in shops everywhere without realising haha
it kinda freaks out everyone, even my parents look at me as if im mad
----
'I wish you all had one neck and that I had my hands on it.'
05.10.2008 - 02:05
necrovamp
ok, im a re enacter and i was doing a show once in a really small areana (its was 10 meters by 10 meters) and i died, so i fell on the floor and made a huge scene of it gurgling and stuff, i was quite proud of my 'death, it was brutal untill one of the crowd pointed at my crotch and yelled 'his balls are hanging out!' unbeknown to me, my codpiece had come undone and my genitals were on show to the entire corwd (i was right next tot he edge)

What fun that was
----
'I'd rather die than go to heaven' - Murderface
05.10.2008 - 09:47
Valentin B
Iconoclast
Written by necrovamp on 05.10.2008 at 02:05

ok, im a re enacter and i was doing a show once in a really small areana (its was 10 meters by 10 meters) and i died, so i fell on the floor and made a huge scene of it gurgling and stuff, i was quite proud of my 'death, it was brutal untill one of the crowd pointed at my crotch and yelled 'his balls are hanging out!' unbeknown to me, my codpiece had come undone and my genitals were on show to the entire corwd (i was right next tot he edge)

What fun that was

what did you re-enact?
05.10.2008 - 20:58
necrovamp
Written by Valentin B on 05.10.2008 at 09:47

Written by necrovamp on 05.10.2008 at 02:05

What fun that was

what did you re-enact?

15th century wars of the roses, we were just doing a fighting display
----
06.10.2008 - 15:25
Holosade
Account deleted
Pub soccer (only really happens when drunk). The trick was to hold the ball between my legs, spin over the chair and volley the ball past my mate. Now I couldn't do this if I was sober so I'm not sure what made me think I could do it drunk.

Result: 7 inch gash down my leg
06.10.2008 - 17:43
X-Ray Rod
Skandino
Staff
Written by +{Jonas}+ on 08.02.2008 at 18:03

Two years ago, it was like 6:15 AM, I was walking to theh metro to got 7AM class. To go to that particular metro station I had to walk to a couple block that here are called "zone of tolerance" which means hooker houses, drunk people 24/7, drag queeens... So I was walking to teh metro, listening to Iron Maiden. Suddenly one of these "working women" stood in front of me and said something I couldn't hear - obviously. So i removed one earphone and said "What?" She looked at me with one of the horniest stares I have ever gotten in my life and said "Your eyes are sooo beautiful, boy...." (I have gree/hazel eyes), and moved out of my way looking at me upside down. I had never blushed so bright before that day. And I think I never will.

Well.. at least it wasn't a guy who was talking to you.
Was she at least kinda good-looking?
----
Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29
Like you could kiss my ass
Written by Milena on 20.06.2012 at 10:49
Rod, let me love you.
07.10.2008 - 01:51
+{Jonas}+
I R Serious Cat
Written by X-Ray Rod on 06.10.2008 at 17:43

Written by +{Jonas}+ on 08.02.2008 at 18:03

Well.. at least it wasn't a guy who was talking to you.
Was she at least kinda good-looking?

YEop, aty least it wasn't a drag queen

No, not really she looked pretty old and tired
----
"Nobody wants to be the weird kid, you just end up being the weird kid. You don't know how you ended up getting there" - Rob Zombie

http://jonas-bs.deviantart.com My dA, mainly photography, go check it out!
07.10.2008 - 18:15
X-Ray Rod
Skandino
Staff
Written by +{Jonas}+ on 07.10.2008 at 01:51

YEop, aty least it wasn't a drag queen

No, not really she looked pretty old and tired

Damn... If it was a good one at least you get higher self-esteem
----
Rod, let me love you.
15.12.2008 - 20:28
Ereinion
Account deleted
Last wednesday I was walking near my College and suddenly I saw David Vincent from Morbid Angel drinking coffe and smonking (like a normal person ).....I was frozen solid ''what the fuck is Vincent doing here in this god forsaken place'' i thought....Later i found that they are playing in a venue on the same day (it was amazing btw)
15.12.2008 - 22:18
X-Ray Rod
Skandino
Staff
Written by Guest on 15.12.2008 at 20:28

Last wednesday I was walking near my College and suddenly I saw David Vincent from Morbid Angel drinking coffe and smonking (like a normal person ).....I was frozen solid ''what the fuck is Vincent doing here in this god forsaken place'' i thought....Later i found that they are playing in a venue on the same day (it was amazing btw)

Did you talk to him? Or you were just way to nervous?
----
Rod, let me love you.
15.12.2008 - 22:57
-tom-
Mr FancyPants
Is that really that crazy? He's David Vincent, not Madonna. He's just a normal guy that most people wouldn't recognise.

I've seen Barney Greenway from Napalm Death around Birmingham twice (excluding gigs). It was more of a "Wow, I know him" instead of a "SHIT ME! NAPALM DEATH!!".
----
"This rudderless world is not shaped my metaphysical forces. It is not God who kills the children. Not fate that butchers them or destiny that feeds them to the dogs. It's us. Only us"

Read Watchmen.
15.12.2008 - 23:00
LeChron James
Helvetesfossen
I have a facebook group dedicated to my drunkenness. does that count?
----
Kick Ass, Die Young

Less is More
Stay Pure
Stay Poor

Music was my life, music brought me to life and music is how I will be remembered long after I leave this life. When I die there will be a final waltz in my head that only I can hear.
19.12.2008 - 18:04
Ascendant187
In my early teens I was once in dire need of the toilet while at a Pizza Hut. I got straight up and went to the nearest toilet, walked through and claimed one of the cubicles. Halfway through my business there's a knock at the door. I thought "what the fuck?" so I simply replied "Uh, I'm in here" to which a woman replied ".... um, you're in the women's toilets."

Needless to say.... very embarrassing.
03.01.2009 - 02:19
necrovamp
Written by Ascendant187 on 19.12.2008 at 18:04

In my early teens I was once in dire need of the toilet while at a Pizza Hut. I got straight up and went to the nearest toilet, walked through and claimed one of the cubicles. Halfway through my business there's a knock at the door. I thought "what the fuck?" so I simply replied "Uh, I'm in here" to which a woman replied ".... um, you're in the women's toilets."

Needless to say.... very embarrassing.

hey dude i did pretty much the same thing, i got pissed in a pub which was two levels. halfway up the stairs were some toilets that i kept using, at one point i really need to vomit so i went in the fell over then vomited all over myself. at the exact same point a girl walked in and pointed out to me the guys toilets were upstairs!

its never good to be caught in the wrong toilet
----