Metal Storm logo
Possessed - Release New Music Video For 'Graven'

Two weeks ago, Possessed unleashed their highly anticipated Revelations Of Oblivion onto the world and today the band releases the music video for 'Graven'. Directed by Scott Hansen, the video features actor and friend of the band, Peter Stormare. Watch it now below.

Jeff Becerra comments: "We are extremely excited to release our new music video for the song 'Graven'. This is actually our very first cinematic music video. I want to say thank you to my good friend Peter Stormare for everything and for being such an amazing inspiration. Of course, thank you to my band mates. And to Nuclear Blast."

Source: nuclearblast.de
Band profile: Possessed
Posted: 23.05.2019 by nikarg

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 5   Visited by: 50 users
24.05.2019 - 01:40
Starvynth
i c deaf people
No comments yet?
Everybody and their granny still busy listening to DsO?

Really loved Peter Stormare's performance in Fargo, Prison Breaks, Constantine and 8mm. He's the ultimate villain and he fits particularly well here.

Not too bad for a first video I'd say!
Let's just hope we'll not have to wait just another 36 years for the next one...
----
signatures = SPAM
24.05.2019 - 01:57
nikarg

Written by Starvynth on 24.05.2019 at 01:40

No comments yet?
Everybody and their granny still busy listening to DsO?

24.05.2019 - 07:00
The Entity

Fucking love this new album, not too bad of a video either. Usually don't care for videos
----
https://enigmaticalofficial.bandcamp.com/
Industrial / Cosmic Black Metal
25.05.2019 - 00:09
Big-Al

It's good
----

I drink moosepiss
16.12.2019 - 18:05
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Californian death metal pioneers POSSESSED will team up with long-running Dutch progressive death metallers PESTILENCE for a North American tour in the spring. The "Revelations Of The Ancients" trek will take place in March and April 2020 and will feature THE BLACK MORIAH as the opening act. Exact cities and dates will be announced soon
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing

Hits total: 1756 | This month: 7