Metal Storm logo
Twilight Force - New Album On The Way, Details Revealed

Symphonic/power metallers from Sweden Twilight Force are set to unleash their third studio album, entitled Dawn Of The Dragonstar. The follow-up to Heroes Of Mighty Magic (2016) was (once again) recorded in the group's own Twilight Forge. The album will not only present ten new stories to their loyal 'Knights Of Twilight's Might', but also introduce the companions' new minnesinger, Allyon, who has joined the band in 2018. Dawn Of The Dragonstar will be officially out on August 16th, 2019 through Nuclear Blast.

Statement from the band: "Lo and behold! We are beyond elated to finally unveil the third opus of Twilight Force: Dawn Of The Dragonstar. The absolutely magnificent artwork by the mighty Kerem Beyit once again brilliantly captures the adventurous and magical world of the Twilight Kingdoms; and a sparkling adventure it shall be indeed. Dawn Of The Dragonstar will be unleashed upon the realm of the living on August 16th, so we humbly ask for your patience for just a little while longer. In the meantime, practice your battle cries, sharpen your swords, and dust off your spell tomes. Make sure you are prepared to join and experience our triptych adventure."

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Twilight Force
Posted: 24.05.2019 by Abattoir

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 4   Visited by: 45 users
24.05.2019 - 09:15
Ellrohir
Heaven Knight
Allyon is the new fantasy name for Alessandro Conti, or did they found another singer since then?
----
My rest seems now calm and deep
Finally I got my dead man sleep

24.05.2019 - 10:56
zikon
Hmm, more mozzaralla on the way this summer.
----
"The poetry of the earth is never dead" John Keats
24.05.2019 - 12:16
JoHn Doe
This album cover is like an invitation to sarcasm
----
I thought the two primary purposes for the internet were cat memes and overreactions.
24.05.2019 - 13:04
FeskarN
Written by Ellrohir on 24.05.2019 at 09:15

Allyon is the new fantasy name for Alessandro Conti, or did they found another singer since then?

I'm pretty sure it's the same guy
----
The Land Is Silent... Before The Storm!

Hits total: 1437 | This month: 2