Metal Storm logo
Toxic Holocaust - Sign Record Deal With Entertainment One

Portland, Oregon based thrash metal band Toxic Holocaust, led by frontman Joel Grind, has signed a worldwide record deal with Entertainment One (eOne), with plans to release a new, yet to be titled, studio album later this year.

"I am proud to announce that not only is the new album finished but also that I have joined the roster over at eOne...and I am in good company," says Grind.

"The entire team is very excited to have such an influential band joining the roster," says SVP of Rock and Metal, Scott Givens. "Entertainment One's commitment to metal remains steadfast and ongoing."

Toxic Holocaust will be celebrating their twentieth anniversary this year noting their accomplishments and achievements since the band's inception in 1999. Grind continues, "starting in 1999, Toxic Holocaust released its first demo. In 1999 Thrash Metal was about as 'uncool' as you could get. Struggling to find other band members and given the rural location, I forged on as a solo project."

"New releases saw Toxic signing with a few noteworthy labels, touring, and spreading the music around the world. After various lineups and incarnations throughout the years, I have decided to come full circle for this 20th-anniversary era and release an album going back to solo project roots. This new album features me playing and recording everything just like the early days. Prepare for the next chapter."

Source: instagram.com
Band profile: Toxic Holocaust
Posted: 25.04.2019 by Abattoir

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 1   Visited by: 4 users
26.05.2019 - 03:19
Himedal

We need a new album already! hurry up!
----
What goes by is life to be taken
The doom calls upon the forsaken