Metal Storm logo
Helheim - Release New Music Video 'Rignir'

Helheim, who have released their latest album Rignir in February on Dark Essence Records, have just released a music video for the title track. The 8-minute video clip, directed by Romanian multi-media artist Costin Chioreanu, can be seen via YouTube below.

Regarding the video for "Rignir" and the band's cooperation with Chioreanu, V'gandr had this to say: "Collaborating with Costin has been an absolute honor and pleasure. The way he interpreted the song is nothing short of perfection and we tip our hats to the gentleman. He used our audio and lyrical canvas to paint the emotions we were trying to create. The circle is complete.

Chioreanu added: "I first discovered Helheim in the late 90's after I found a bootleg cassette copy of their Av Norrøn ætt album on the black market in post-communist Romania. Their music has been around me since then and I've always been an admirer of how they have evolved. After more than 20 years we finally met in Bucharest (coincidentally the same city where I first came across their music) to film a video, and we had such an amazing time doing it."

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Helheim
Posted: 04.06.2019 by Abattoir

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 1   Visited by: 33 users
04.06.2019 - 11:53
Ball Fondlers

Great song and album. The clip is a bit boring though, I feel like I'm watching a video version of Metallica's Hardwired cover.

Hits total: 1235 | This month: 5