Metal Storm logo
Khold

04.06.2007 - 02:41
Bitter Dawn
Ave Sathanas!
I did a search but I didn't find anything...

So apperantly Khold had some members that were originally in Tulus, whom I have not heard, but I did check out a couple of Khold's songs on youtube. Their imagery seems good, but I am not sure about their music, and just because they are a BM band from Oslo doesn't mean anything, if anything it seems like any band from Norway, especially Oslo or Bergen, people seem to think they are cool or actually good.

I for some reason have the impression that Khold was (they recently went on an undetermined length of hiatus) a kind of trendy band calling themselves BM. They seem to have a more rock element to their sound, kind of like Satyricon, and they even toured with Satyricon, but I don't know what they're all about aside from trying to present a certain type of image. I am downloading their albums to further examine them, maybe it will be good, maybe it will just be too general sounding.

Thoughts, opinions?
04.06.2007 - 14:28
Damnated
Churchburner
they have a couple of good songs, and their groovy feeling is fun for a while, but that's about it. ...
----
Blessed is he that murders Christ in himself and in his fellow men.

Written by TheBigRossowski on 10.02.2009 at 16:01

if my wife and I can't conceive, I want a medical shipment of your sperm so our baby will be just like you.
05.03.2008 - 10:20
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Damnated on 04.06.2007 at 14:28

they have a couple of good songs, and their groovy feeling is fun for a while, but that's about it. ...

I agree whit you only fiew songs and its all other thinks sint good into this band
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
05.03.2008 - 22:14
NOИ
yeah a few good songs, weird black metal in general but I like their image more, especialy Gard's make up or whatever it is...
22.04.2008 - 14:04
ArtiA
Robin Goodfellow
the band is so good , " dod " is my fav song , I like their activity
----
"The WAY" is perfect and complete like boundless space nothing redundant but because the mind continues to make distinction.
14.10.2009 - 07:49
stephenssaiyan
Account deleted
Khold...what an inventive way to say Cold...as in black metal is cold but with a K and a hold....