Metal Storm logo
Beyond Twilight t-shirts - where to buy?

05.06.2007 - 00:53
WarriorOfMetal

I ordered a Beyond Twilight t-shirt from Nightmare Records' online store, but it turns out that they're out of stock. They usually get their BT shirts from Massacre Records/Metal Merchants, but they were out of them as well, meaning that Nightmare can't get them either. Massacre/MM is what's linked to on the official Beyond Twilight website, but since they don't have them, I've been trying to find them other places. No luck on eBay or any of the usual online metal shops...at least the ones that are reasonable to buy from if you're in the US. Suggestions, anyone?
06.06.2007 - 07:42
Eternal Flames

Would probably have been better to ask in the "Best Places Online To Buy Metal Clothing" thread.
http://metalstorm.ee/forum/topic.php?topic_id=2092

I think you could probably find more information about Online Shopping there. I don't do much online shopping myself but I did have a few decent websites, however none of them seem to have any Beyond Twilight shirts.
06.06.2007 - 12:01
Warman
Erotic Stains
Yeah, I agree with Eternal Flames.
Not really necessary to create a whole topic about it.
----
06.06.2007 - 21:06
WarriorOfMetal

the other thread was too long to sift through and i'm trying to find one thing in particular, and was hoping that someone would know the answer to this straight-out.
13.06.2007 - 03:41
jadawal

Makes sence to me warrior, I buy shirts off rockabilia.com , but id say you've heard of that one for sure. Ebay is always good too.
13.06.2007 - 09:23
WarriorOfMetal

yeah, i looked on ebay, and i just checked rockabilia.....no luck on either.