Metal Storm logo
Needing Info On "At War With Satan" album variants

21.07.2019 - 21:26
MagisterMGP

Researching an episode of my main YouTube show and running into some obstacles in regards to info on the vinyl releases of At War With Satan by Venom. Even the book on the history of Neat Records is a dead end.

The original Neat Records release has both a gatefold and a textured cover, but do subsequent releases (such as the Roadrunner version) have either, both or neither? I see Combat put out a version but was that CD and cassette only? Any other variants? I realize these questions are a bit nuanced but any real info on this would be very helpful. Thanks.
21.07.2019 - 22:28
Starvynth
i c deaf people
Written by MagisterMGP on 21.07.2019 at 21:26

Researching an episode of my main YouTube show and running into some obstacles in regards to info on the vinyl releases of At War With Satan by Venom. [...]

Discogs.com usually offers pretty reliable information.
At present, 50 versions of At War With Satan are featured. Just pick the specific release and click on the image to see scans of cover artwork, backside, inlay and some more details.
----
signatures = SPAM
22.07.2019 - 03:21
MagisterMGP

Written by Starvynth on 21.07.2019 at 22:28

Written by MagisterMGP on 21.07.2019 at 21:26

Researching an episode of my main YouTube show and running into some obstacles in regards to info on the vinyl releases of At War With Satan by Venom. [...]

Discogs.com usually offers pretty reliable information.
At present, 50 versions of At War With Satan are featured. Just pick the specific release and click on the image to see scans of cover artwork, backside, inlay and some more details.

I looked through there and the info is pretty limited. Nothing about the textured vs. untextured cover and although some are marked as gatefold, I'm not convinced that the others either have or do not have the gatefold. So, some questions answered, and others not.

Thanks, though.