Metal Storm logo
Svart Crown - Announce Line-Up Changes, Working On New Album

French black/death metal masters Svart Crown share news about line-up changes that happened just recently. The band parted ways with bassist Ludovic Veyssiere and guitarist Kevin Verlay. Svart Crown will now focus their efforts on their festival show this week at MetalDays, and will finish this summer the recordings of their fifth album.

Statement from the band: "A few months ago, and after some mature reflections, it was decided to part ways with long time bass player Ludovic VEYSSIERE and guitar player Kevin VERLAY. With a fifth album in the making requiring dedication and forward thinking, their new personal and professional commitments were not fitting the band's needs anymore.

"Ludo and Kevin gave everything they could for Svart Crown during all those years, have been road warriors ,valuable musicians through and through, and the band will never be able to repay what they both brought to the project. They will remain friends and the group wishes them nothing but the best in their future endeavours. As for the band's future, nothing could be more promising."

Vocalist/guitarist J.B. comments : "I could not be more excited. Clément, Julien & Ranko have always been around when the group needed them. They are true friends, amazing musicians and the best team possible to complete the lineup. I can't wait for you to hear what those guys did on the new record."

Here the following statement of Ludovic Veyssière: "I'm turning today a major page in my life, with new priorities and a militant involvement, all of which will no longer be compatible with the band's needs. I thank my huge metal family, the fans, the audience, the musicians and technicians, the groupies and my brothers in arms from Svart Crown for these twelve years of fearless adventures which have been the rhythm of my life. I wish guts and glory to my successor Julien, a long life to the band and anyway... I'll see you in Hell! Ludo."

- J.B LE BAIL: guitars/vocals
- Clément FLANDROIS: guitars/vocals
- Julien NEGRO: bass/vocals
- Nicolas "Ranko" MULLER: drums

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Svart Crown
Posted: 22.07.2019 by Abattoir

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 1   Visited by: 10 users
23.07.2019 - 19:28
Opethian