Metal Storm logo
Stoma

06.06.2007 - 06:28
Dangerboner
Lactation Cnslt
So uuhhhhh how many grind bands from Greece can we all name? Not many, unfortunately, but now we at least know one- Stoma!

Not only do they have "colorful" album covers, but they also play some pretty intense stuff. They can go from being more brutal than a midget tea party to being just overall catchy. Due to a somewhat lack of originality, they have stayed underground, but I assure you all that they are worth checking out.

Go ahead and search for them on myspace. My home PC doesn't like that site....so maybe I'll post the link here tomorrow. Or maybe not...
06.06.2007 - 06:32
Herzebeth

Well I downloaded their scat aficionados album, it was fucking brutal and I loved the riffing...though what made me not buy the CD was the high-pitched vocalist.

A band with a girl puking in the cover should not have high-pitched vocals duuuudes...they should be growling in a Disgorge style you pricks...

Though I still hear their stuff oftenly that's for sure, the riffing is just that sticky as my friend already said
----
07.06.2007 - 07:53
Dangerboner
Lactation Cnslt
Written by Herzebeth on 06.06.2007 at 06:32

Well I downloaded their scat aficionados album, it was fucking brutal and I loved the riffing...though what made me not buy the CD was the high-pitched vocalist.

A band with a girl puking in the cover should not have high-pitched vocals duuuudes...they should be growling in a Disgorge style you pricks...

Though I still hear their stuff oftenly that's for sure, the riffing is just that sticky as my friend already said

Yeah you're right- the high vocals are very annoying on that album, but not any worse than Bathtub Shitter, which is also a great band. Actually, from what I've heard, the vocals are way better on their other songs. I hear they're coming out with a split cd with Screaming Afterbirth, and dude....you must review that album when it comes out.
07.06.2007 - 18:44
Herzebeth

Tell me on which label the album will come out and I'll surely do my best
----
07.06.2007 - 20:31
Dangerboner
Lactation Cnslt
Written by Herzebeth on 07.06.2007 at 18:44

Tell me on which label the album will come out and I'll surely do my best

I guess it's already out on Bizarre Leprous Productions. It's probably my last hope for this dreadful year of music, and I'll surely buy it.
07.06.2007 - 21:08
Herzebeth

Well it's not out yet I'm sure, the last package from Bizarre Leprous I received to review had only until sublime cadaveric decomposition and Tu Carne, their two last releases...I guess I'll ask those guys though.
----