Metal Storm logo
My Dying Bride - Complete Work On New Album

My Dying Bride are pleased to confirm that the work on their upcoming studio album is completed. Other than the fact, that the new outing will be released by Nuclear Blast Records, we will still have to wait for main details to be revealed.

Vocalist Aaron Stainthorpe commented: "It is complete! The new album from My Dying Bride! It has taken quite some time to put together but it is now finished and is with Nuclear Blast as I write this. There is no release date as yet but rest assured we will let you know once we find out. This album is a luxurious journey into a realm only MDB know how to create. It has the most lavish production of any of our past offerings and the sound is utterly stunning; aggressive, beautiful and layered with harmonic melancholy like never before. There is beauty here with slender moments of delicate hope enriched with violins and cello and the stunning voice of special guest Lindy-Fay Hella from Wardruna. And there is utter madness and anger with visceral death metal vocals lending a fearful edge to this dramatic opus. You will not be disappointed! Cheers, Aaron."

Courtesy of the band's FB page

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: My Dying Bride
Posted: 06.08.2019 by Bad English

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 8   [ 1 ignored ]   Visited by: 137 users
06.08.2019 - 15:02
Nukleti

Yaaass! Bring the doom ♫
----
UNREST!
UNRUHE!
NEMIR!
NYUGTALANSÁG!
06.08.2019 - 15:39
SatanicBlood

Everything stops when these guys put out a new album. There hasn't been an disc, save for 34.788% Complete, that has disappointed me.
Way too excited for this.
06.08.2019 - 17:26
marcinhajdasz

Can't wait
06.08.2019 - 21:58
VileVick-Bryant

Can't wait another favorite bring out a new album.
07.08.2019 - 19:13
SebaRaven36

Yeaaah just wait for the album.........
08.08.2019 - 04:32
Paradoxical

Wonderful news!
11.08.2019 - 17:35
Starvynth
i c deaf people
Quote:
And there is utter madness and anger with visceral death metal vocals lending a fearful edge to this dramatic opus.

This sounds like a dream about their long bygone and glorious days, finally coming true again.

But has this ever happened when bands parted ways with Peaceville in order to sell their soul to Nuclear Blast?
I don't wanna give up hope too quickly, but to me it sounds like leaving the virgin to marry the whore: rather a nightmare than a dream.
----
signatures = SPAM
08.11.2019 - 21:17
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
My Dying Bride
1 hr ·
'My Dying Bride would like to announce another guest appearance on their forthcoming new album, that of talented cellist Jo Quail.
An established recording artist in her own right, Jo has been composing for herself, other artists and the film industry for over a decade and brings her unique talents to My Dying Bride to embellish the bands' already moody music with the eerie and beautiful sound of her cello. This internationally acclaimed composer and virtuoso recorded with the band late in the summer of 2019 and will also appear in the new video which will be aired in early 202
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing

Hits total: 2675 | This month: 6