Metal Storm logo
Elvenking - Stream New Music Video 'Divination'

Elvenking's upcoming album, Reader Of The Runes - Divination, is set to be released on August 30th. Till now, the group has already unleashed two songs, and today, they have prepared another one for streaming. Check out "Divination" video clip, directed by Andrea Falaschi, via YouTube down below.

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Elvenking
Posted: 09.08.2019 by Abattoir

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 8   Visited by: 43 users
10.08.2019 - 01:08
Nick Carter

The song is boring and predictable but the video is probably the worst thing I have seen in a long long time. Now I know what it feels to "drink" alcohol through my eyes.
----
#MetalIsForEveryone
10.08.2019 - 02:38
WorpeX
Made of Metal
Elvenking is relapsing back to their 2010-2012 style. A shame, they had a fantastic run going with the last two albums.
10.08.2019 - 15:50
MeatWolf

Written by Nick Carter on 10.08.2019 at 01:08

The song is boring and predictable but the video is probably the worst thing I have seen in a long long time. Now I know what it feels to "drink" alcohol through my eyes.

Word. They admitted they were going to disband after The Pagan Manifesto because they felt they reached the ultimate point. Looks like it was the right thought.
10.08.2019 - 20:55
mikeprado30

Well, surely I'll be the minority on this thread, because I loved the song (not so much the video, but c'mon, that happens with ALMOST any metal video though), and surely if they do on this album a mix of that 2010-2012 style with their most pagan stuff, I shall love it (as anything they've released ).
----
BARDS WE ARE, BARDS WE WILL BE!
13.08.2019 - 19:28
Nick Carter

Written by MeatWolf on 10.08.2019 at 15:50

Word. They admitted they were going to disband after The Pagan Manifesto because they felt they reached the ultimate point. Looks like it was the right thought.

Well they don't need to dissappear. i agree The Pagan Manifesto was their best album, but the last one had some interesting highlights. Their last two singles make me want to cry.
----
#MetalIsForEveryone
13.08.2019 - 23:29
Ruchesko

Two minutes too short.
15.08.2019 - 15:11
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Catchy song, but album like this hmmm
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
09.03.2020 - 14:47
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Elvenking
6 March at 17:00 ·
It is with a sad heart that we have to announce the postponement of our upcoming "Divination" Tour. As some of you might already know, DAMNA had to undergo surgery in order to fight his long time battle with Crohn's Disease. It should have been quite an ordinary operation, but the situation was more complicated than expected. Everything went well, but he will have to take a couple of months of total rest in order to heal and fully restore. It is sad that we have to temporarily cancel the tour but our booking agency is already re-scheduling it. The first five shows are already confirmed and more info will come later on.
We really hope this won't cause any problem to who was planning to come and see us on this tour, we know we can count on your understanding and support.

The first five shows are already confirmed:
30.11. SK Bratislava - Randal Club
01.12. AT Graz - Explosiv
02.12. DE Munich - Backstage
03.12. DE Weinheim - Café Central
04.12. CZ Prague - Nova Chmelnice

Pre-sold tickets will stay valid.
More live dates will be announced soon, please stay tuned.

----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing

Hits total: 1632 | This month: 3