Metal Storm logo
Suffocation - Free Agents

Suffocation has posted the following on there official website:

Suffocation is happy to announce that we've fulfilled our contractual obligations to Relapse records and are now Free agents again. We would like to thank all on the Relapse staff for their support and efforts. We've learned valuable lessons over the past few years.

We are looking forward to what the future will bring, we have many goals and ideas in the works that will definitely make for a focused and eventful future for the band. At this point of our career the goal is to make the next steps the most important ones. Propelling the band as well as the Extreme metal genre to the next level is top priority.
It is long over due and we look forward to the challenge and opportunity to right the wrongs that has kept the genre underground and unexposed since its inception. Stay tuned.

Source: suffocation.us
Band profile: Suffocation
Posted: 07.06.2007 by Megad3th

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 4   Visited by: 2 users
07.06.2007 - 21:52
Herzebeth

what? fuck...i just hope they don't end up in a shitty label *cough*unique leader*cough*
----
07.06.2007 - 22:03
APOHAKC
The Bard
With the quality they have, they should find label very fast, and some quality one of cause. It would be good they sign for some famous label so they can have more money for promotions and tour... but in this music business I doubt (theory of conspiracy, yeah, thats it)..
----
They say that we are gone but I can't let you down
The heathen faith will rise again we won't fail now
I know we cannot die forever is our time
Give my people back to me free from Christianity!!!!
08.06.2007 - 01:33
Dangerboner
Lactation Cnslt
It's weird to think about them being on any label other than Relapse.
08.06.2007 - 02:00
Curtis the Bum
Account deleted
Written by Herzebeth on 07.06.2007 at 21:52

what? fuck...i just hope they don't end up in a shitty label *cough*unique leader*cough*

hah yeah.......

Hits total: 2072 | This month: 3