Metal Storm logo
The Dark Element - 'Songs The Night Sings' Album Due In November

Symphonic power metal project The Dark Element, featuring Anette Olzon (ex-Nightwish) & Jani Liimatainen (Cain's Offering, Insomnium, ex-Sonata Arctica), announce the release of their second studio album, Songs The Night Sings. The album, produced by Jani Liimatainen, is due November 8th via Frontiers Music Srl. The official video for the title-track has also been unleashed. The clip was directed, filmed and edited by Patric Ullaeus.

"It's a thrill that we're releasing yet another album and for me it's been even easier to record this one since me and Jani now know each other really well. For me, this album is bigger and better and I believe the ones who liked the first one will really like this one too. All I can say is that I already long to do another album. Hep hep!" says Anette.

Jani adds: "I think the album is very heavy, but still hyper melodic, and this time we are even exploring new musical territories we didn't on the previous album. Now that me and Anette have one album together under our belts, we have found the style we want to pursue and also the ideal way of working together. Given all this, I think it's safe to say that with this album you'll get even more of what made the first album so good, only it's gonna be bigger, better and bolder!"

Track listing:

01. Not Your Monster
02. Songs The Night Sings
03. When It All Comes Down
04. Silence Between The Words
05. Pills On My Pillow
06. To Whatever End
07. The Pallbearer Walks Alone
08. Get Out Of My Head
09. If I Had A Heart
10. You Will Learn
11. I Have To Go

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: The Dark Element
Posted: 06.09.2019 by Abattoir

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 2   [ 1 ignored ]   Visited by: 44 users
06.09.2019 - 10:16
moribun

Anette's voice is strangely electronic/mixed and please for the love of God stop dancing.
15.09.2019 - 21:54
mikeprado30

First album was very nice. I hope this new one will be also
----
BARDS WE ARE, BARDS WE WILL BE!

Hits total: 1755 | This month: 7