Metal Storm logo
TNT - Tony Mills Dies

As we reported back in April, former TNT singer Tony Mills was diagnosed with cancer. Now, the band has announced and confirmed that he has lost that battle at the age of 57. Tony was part of Norwegian hard rock/heavy metal band from 2006 to 2013.

Band says: "TNT band & crew deeply regret the passing of our good friend and 2006 - 2013 TNT singer Tony Mills. You gave us 3 great albums, many great concerts and many great moments together on the road and in the studio. We feel a terrible loss. Fuck Cancer! Rest easy Tony.

His wife Linda Mills adds: "It is with a shattered heart that I announce the passing of my loving husband and best friend Tony Mills. He was diagnosed with terminal pancreatic cancer in April of this year and lived his life to the fullest until he exhaled for the last time in my arms. He wanted to live, but wasn't afraid of death.

"Most will know him through his incredible contribution to the music world as a singer in bands like Shy and TNT as well as a solo artist and session vocalist. He leaves behind him a legacy that will live on for many lifetimes.

"Those people closest to him will also know him as a gentle and kind soul, a dedicated husband with a love for the quiet life, his animals and his motorbikes. His sense of humour was always on point. His last summer was the happiest in his life, at the end of each day he exclaimed "It's been another fantastic day!" He spent a lot of time in his workshop fixing up his dirtbike so he could ride it later this autumn. The evening before he passed, he managed to whisper:

"I've had a good life. I've had a GOOD life. I'm just a bit pissed about the bike."

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: TNT
Posted: 18.09.2019 by Bad English

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 4   Visited by: 18 users
19.09.2019 - 08:35
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
Never heard of or listened to the band, but this kind of thing always sucks. He seemed especially well-liked and like a down to earth person. Fuck cancer.
----
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something."
19.09.2019 - 11:51
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Troy Killjoy on 19.09.2019 at 08:35

Never heard of or listened to the band, but this kind of thing always sucks. He seemed especially well-liked and like a down to earth person. Fuck cancer.

Its good band, I like theirs in norvegian ...good band for some fan base,
I missed band 6 years ago because sek 600 was expensive , if it would be free gig I would go.
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
19.09.2019 - 13:17
Wes

Rest in peace, so much love to the band and loved ones!
19.09.2019 - 13:48
Metalwoman

Great man and singer, rest in peace Tony and thanks for all good memories and fantastic music.

Hits total: 1666 | This month: 3