Metal Storm logo
Ensiferum - Announce North A. Tour With Kalmah, Abigail Williams

This November and December, Ensiferum will embark on their 'Path To Victory' North American headlining tour, featuring Kalmah, Abigail Williams, and Ænimus as support. Check out below for all confirmed dates.

Ensiferum's Sami Hinkka (bass/vocals) comments: "Hi folks! It's time to get back on the road for one last time before we head to studio to record the next Ensiferum album. We couldn't be more thrilled about the upcoming North America tour! It's gonna be fireworks of metal for the whole evening because we'll share the stage with awesome bands: Kalmah, Abigail Williams and Ænimus!"

Kalmah comments: "Everybody knows what Santa Claus does but what happens when these two bearded creatures appear at once? I mean Swamplord and that other to the other guy..."

Statement from Abigail Williams: "After taking a year off to complete our new album, we will hit the road with our friends Ensiferum, Kalmah and Ænimus in November. Expect a set list full of new songs and a couple of old favorites."

Ænimus adds: "We are thrilled to be a part of the 'Path To Victory Tour' this Fall with Ensiferum, Kalmah and Abigail Williams. With this tour being such a diverse line up, we hope to see lots of new faces and perform for people who otherwise may not have heard of Ænimus. We will be returning to some of our favorite cities in the US and Canada, and some exciting new markets."

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Ensiferum
Event: Ensiferum: Path To Victory North American Tour 2019
Posted: 20.09.2019 by Abattoir

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 1   Visited by: 52 users
20.09.2019 - 17:12
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Kalmah is Closer to santa as ensiferum.... Pudasjärvi
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing

Hits total: 1236 | This month: 5