Metal Storm logo
Crystal Viper - New Video Online, Artwork Changed For Upcoming Album

Polish metallers Crystal Viper have dropped their new single, entitled ''Still Alive'', taken from the upcoming opus Tales Of Fire And Ice which will be out on November 22nd, 2019 via AFM Records. The band has decided to change the album's artwork and the new one can be seen below.

Singer Marta Gabriel comments on the song: "'Still Alive' is an opening track on our new album, Tales Of Fire And Ice, right after the intro. It's basically a song about the Bermuda Triangle, but the words have a deeper meaning: no matter what is happening, do not give up. Stay strong. Bring the wind, thunders and rain, I'm still here and I'm still alive!"

The band explains on the decision to change the artwork: "Dear Friends, we value your opinions and your feedback very much, so we have decided to change the artwork of our forthcoming album, Tales Of Fire And Ice, into one that fits better to the current style of the band. The cover photo was taken by the famous Belgian photographer Tim Tronckoe, known from his cooperation with acts such as Nightwish, Delain or Epica. Thank you for an amazing support, and stay tuned, as we're about to share more news within next few days!"

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Crystal Viper
Posted: 21.09.2019 by Bad English

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 5   Visited by: 32 users
21.09.2019 - 14:25
Sangre Sani

Pretty amazing song. Also the cover art is far better than the previous one.
21.09.2019 - 14:44
skelator

Music sux for last decade and now I'm looking on that cover knowing ego is bigger than balls
----
Best Metal Albums of 2023: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M9jaZJRBeBw

Best Metal Demos: www.youtube.com/watch?v=2HtsgSQjV44
22.09.2019 - 13:09
Joppe
Steelemeister
It's not bad, but I find it sort of missing the charasteristic Crystal Viper sound.
----
My vision is augmented
22.09.2019 - 13:13
Joppe
Steelemeister
Written by skelator on 21.09.2019 at 14:44

Music sux for last decade and now I'm looking on that cover knowing ego is bigger than balls

You should try the song, it doesn't sound like them for the last decade
----
My vision is augmented
22.09.2019 - 17:51
skelator

Are you talking with this la-la-la approach in chorus and Pop Queen-wanna be singer?
----
Best Metal Albums of 2023: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M9jaZJRBeBw

Best Metal Demos: www.youtube.com/watch?v=2HtsgSQjV44

Hits total: 1246 | This month: 2