Metal Storm logo
Virology AKA Razorcunt

10.06.2007 - 01:47
Dangerboner
Lactation Cnslt
This band is brand new, and by brand new I mean started this month lol. They're already off to a fast start though and sound like they have potential. The vocals are over-the-top ridiculous, with super low guttural grunts and pig squeals, but I think it's safe to say that they use vocal effects because it's a fucking chick that does them!!!. Supposedly, they have connections with other up and coming brutal acts, such as Undead Devourment and Infected Guts. It wouldn't surprise me if they get signed to Grindhead Records soon.

myspace

10.06.2007 - 01:57
Olli
They're very good with their instruments.. not too sure about the vocals, seem a bit TOO over the top, but they certainly have potential.
----
When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has opened for us."
10.06.2007 - 02:19
Lucas
Mr. Noise
Elite
This month? And it is only the 10th.

Bad joke.

Damn. I'm glad that chick isn't my mom. Good stuff, though.
----
SLUDGE. DOOM. DEATH. Wait, what?

"The reason I'm running for president is because I can't be Bruce Springsteen." - Barack Obama
10.06.2007 - 02:42
Herzebeth
uh shit...they amazed me, loving their stuff right now.

hail to the pyroleprechaun midget king for showing this band to us...

HAIL!
----
10.06.2007 - 07:50
Insineratehymn
Account deleted
Razorcunt? That would be most painful for a woman to have if they wish to engage in intercourse. Anyway, the female vocalist part of the thread title really interested me, and I would love to hear their material if my computer speakers were working. Perhaps later.
10.06.2007 - 08:11
Trifixion
Account deleted
Those vocals are fuckin crazy...I almost hope those ARE effects (and I think they are) because if a girl can make sounds like that naturally, thats kinda creepy.
11.06.2007 - 00:17
spirit_inblack
harshhead
Awesome vocals! Decent band at the least. That's really good for the time that they've been around...
11.06.2007 - 23:39
Bob
Account deleted
Hey! This is Bob from Razorcunt. Signed up for this topic hahaha. Just letting you all know, no vocal effects! Frida is just an amazingly talented vocalist that happens to be a chick and guttural as fuck.

We have a new track going up either tomorrow or the day after that. And we are working on a EP, so check back every now and then yo.
11.06.2007 - 23:42
Dangerboner
Lactation Cnslt
Written by Guest on 11.06.2007 at 23:39

Just letting you all know, no vocal effects! Frida is just an amazingly talented vocalist that happens to be a chick and guttural as fuck.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaat is she like....uhh....a big girl or something?
11.06.2007 - 23:49
Bob
Account deleted
Written by Dangerboner on 11.06.2007 at 23:42

Just letting you all know, no vocal effects! Frida is just an amazingly talented vocalist that happens to be a chick and guttural as fuck.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaat is she like....uhh....a big girl or something?

Nope! haha shes pretty normal size .
12.06.2007 - 00:09
Uffe
Account deleted
Hey, glad that people dig our stuff!
I'm Ulf from Razorcunt although Im called Uffe by my closest friends
Like Bob said, we dont use any effects whatsoever.
It's me doing those low as fuck vocals and the squels, while Frida (thats also
my girl ) does all those disgusting snarling and inhuman stuff
12.06.2007 - 00:16
Ernis
狼獾
An acquaintance of mine would ask here "Seriously, who killed the cat?"
Well...I find it good...The track on Myspace was a bit short but perhaps you'll upload some more in nearer future....well....the atmosphere is inhuman indeed....
12.06.2007 - 00:24
Stigmatized
The song on Myspace is sick as hell, I gots to hear more from them.
12.06.2007 - 03:39
Herzebeth

Hey! This is Bob from Razorcunt. Signed up for this topic hahaha. Just letting you all know, no vocal effects! Frida is just an amazingly talented vocalist that happens to be a chick and guttural as fuck.

We have a new track going up either tomorrow or the day after that. And we are working on a EP, so check back every now and then yo.

fuck are you kidding? hey so nice you checked Metal Storm by the way

anyway, I've heard some girls doing that...do you people don't remember about Nuclear Death? don't tell me you forgot about miss Bravo
----
12.06.2007 - 13:48
Lucas
Mr. Noise
Elite
Written by Guest on 12.06.2007 at 00:09

Hey, glad that people dig our stuff!
I'm Ulf from Razorcunt although Im called Uffe by my closest friends
Like Bob said, we dont use any effects whatsoever.
It's me doing those low as fuck vocals and the squels, while Frida (thats also
my girl ) does all those disgusting snarling and inhuman stuff

Do these girls exist?!?!

I don't know wether I should be greatly turned on now or greatly scared.
----
SLUDGE. DOOM. DEATH. Wait, what?

"The reason I'm running for president is because I can't be Bruce Springsteen." - Barack Obama
15.06.2007 - 03:47
Dangerboner
Lactation Cnslt
There's a new song on their myspace page. I haven't listened to it yet, but I will...
21.06.2007 - 01:55
Dangerboner
Lactation Cnslt
Razorcunt has given details about the upcoming full length album:

"It's gonna be about 12-15 songs or something, 0:30 - 1.30 minutes long or something like that.
And we're going to have a bunch of people doing guest vocals and so far it's Kaa (Purulent Jacuzzi), Clay (Cemetery Rapist) and Adam (Sexcrement/Goratory)!

Keep checking us out for more news!"

I'll buy it
21.06.2007 - 05:11
Stigmatized
I'm all over it, can't wait to hear it.
01.07.2007 - 08:02
Bob
Account deleted
Hey! Some updates.

First off, check out our official forum. Hosted on Deathmetal.us
http://www.deathmetal.us/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=56

And currently we are working on a 14 track album. We are not too sure on a label yet. We got some interest for sure though.

Here are some song titles for you guys!!

Fermenting sexual organs

Impregnated limbless torso

Rancid vagina spewage

Eruption of fetal chunks

Septical asphyxiation of pus and mucus

Excremental gluttony

Coated with gangrene

Unsedated penile emasculation

Necropedophiliac fetishism

Self-extracted facial flesh

Razor-embedded esophagus

Anorectic rigor-mortis uterus

Internal cranial haemorrhage

Thanks for the interest and support!

-Bob / Razorcunt
09.07.2007 - 23:59
AlGore
Account deleted
Can't wait for the full length, you guys (and girl) better let us know here when you get signed and when the album is suppose to come out. I'll be one of the 100% buyers, like I'm sure a lot of people here will be.
10.07.2007 - 01:50
Kap'N Korrupt
Account deleted
Wow this band is pretty questionable...they just sound like noise to me...I guess that's the point though...I like how brutal it sounds...it's fun to listen to...
26.07.2007 - 08:24
Dangerboner
Lactation Cnslt
Well, this band has issued a couple of updates on their website:

"Frida is no longer a part of Razorcunt due to personal reasons, we will however move on creating even more brutal grind in the vein of the new track that actually had Ulf doing all the vocals due to lack of motivation and time from Frida.

Things will be updating way faster now as well.

Take care,

-Ulf"

and

"In a week or so we will be changing our name to Virology . Why? Because its less lame ;(. Nah, there are many reasons.

When the name is changed, a new song will be uploaded as well hopefully. To show people that the style will remain the same! haha RC is not changing. We are just going to go under a different name.

Oh, and welcome our new bassist, Lane."