Metal Storm logo
Edenfall - Introduce New Member, Working On New Record

United Kingdom based gothic doom metal unit Edenfall announced that TJ Higgs, frontman of Oxfordshire based blackened death metal band Promethean Reign, has now joined Edenfall as a bass player and back vocalist. The band also confirmed that their upcoming studio album is in pre-production phase, and will be out sometime in 2020.

Comments Edenfall on album: "As we know that many of you who have followed this page for a number of years have not heard anything new from us for a while, we thought we would share a short preview of our demo for a brand new song that will be appearing on our next release!

"This song, like the rest of the album, is currently in the pre-production stages: the songwriting is almost finished and most have been roughly recorded to prepare for heading into the studio later this year. We cannot wait to show you more, but for now, we really hope you enjoy this!"

About the new member: "We are proud to announce that TJ Higgs, frontman of Oxfordshire based blackened death metal band Promethean Reign has now joined Edenfall on bass and additional vocals. Since Sean's decision to switch to lead guitar last year, TJ has now taken his place and will feature on the upcoming album and subsequent shows. We're positive that his skills will only further enhance the band's sound and the addition of clean male vocals to our music, once again, will add more depth, texture and variety. We hope you will all wish him a warm welcome, and we will see you on the road soon!

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Edenfall
Posted: 09.08.2019 by Bad English

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 5   Visited by: 3 users
24.09.2019 - 14:49
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Band Member Announcement!✨

We are ecstatic to welcome back our former drummer, Marcelo Teixeira, as a member of Edenfall once again!

Marcelo first joined us in the Spring of 2013, shortly after we had decided to expand our lineup and start taking on some live shows. He was a solid member of our band for many years, having performed on our 2014 album 'Under Sultry Moons and Velvet Skies' and taking part in some of our most memorable gigs to date including supporting legendary acts such as Hecate Enthroned, Mortiis and Leaves' Eyes. Marcelo left the band due to personal reasons in 2016, but we are more than thrilled to welcome back a man who has been part of the core of this group for many years.

Now that we have a full-lineup once again, we cannot wait to begin the recording our new album in 2020! Please keep an eye on this page for more exciting updates and don't forget to follow @edenfall_official on Instagram for exclusive behind-the-scenes content!

▪️Image taken from our 2013 promotional photo shoot for 'Under Sultry Moons and Velvet Skies' by LadyxBoleyn Art & Photography. Check out our gallery for more photos in this series!▪️
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
29.10.2019 - 13:59
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Edenfall
17 hrs ·
Last week, we finished recording the demo for the last song for our forthcoming album. Given that it has been over five years since out previous release and that we have welcomed an old friend back into the band, we are all so excited to eventually release our brand new album in 2020.

Whilst reaching the end of many years of songwriting can be tremendously exhilarating, we find it's still so important to look back on all that you have created and really ask yourself what it is that you want to achieve with your art. Do you want to entertain, humour or excite your audience? Or are you hoping that somewhere within your work, there is something that they can soulfully connect with? It has always been the latter with us.

The next couple of winter months will be spent in reflection, thoroughly making sure that what we have created has been made for the right reasons.
----

apos;'
[image]
23.12.2019 - 17:13
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Edenfall
Yesterday at 16:00 ·
✨A N N O U N C E M E N T✨

We are so proud to announce that our third studio album 'Wyle Leng Grund Behealden' will be released in 2020!

In modern-day English, this translates to 'To Gaze Longer at the Earth' and this will be a concept album based on magic and superstition within Anglo-Saxon England. The brief years under pagan rule before the Christianisation of Britain, which span mainly across the 7th century, were called 'The Dark Ages' following the decline of the Roman Empire. Whilst many believe that these were bleak and unruly times, these people lived in an enchanted world; living by the rhythm of the seasons and the wisdom of nature in their everyday lives. It is our duty to share with you the hidden magic of this world through this tale...

The forest awaits
----

apos;'
[image]
15.02.2020 - 18:33
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Edenfall
19 hrs ·
We are very pleased to announce that we will be playing our first gig in almost three years at The Underground in Plymouth on Saturday 17th October supporting the almighty A Forest Of Stars, Wolvencrown and Cistvaen! 🤘🏻

Event details in the comments below.

----

apos;'
[image]
11.03.2020 - 14:51
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Edenfall
15 hrs ·
✨G I G A N N O U N C E M E N T✨

We are delighted to announce that we will finally be performing in our hometown of Cheltenham at The Frog and Fiddle in support of the amazing Countless Skies and alongside Asira!

Delivering an atmospheric and emotive performance is always one of our top priorities, which is why we have hand-selected both of these bands to accompany us. Having witnessed both bands first hand and the power of their music, we are confident that this will be an evening to remember.

More details on the event and tickets can be found at the link here:
https://www.facebook.com/events/285272622474342/

----

apos;'
[image]

Hits total: 803 | This month: 5