Metal Storm logo
Quorthon lyrics

10.06.2007 - 07:24
Urizen367

i don't know how many bathory fans are aware of the side stuff quorthon released under his name, there were two albums called Album and Purity of Essence. while it's insanely easy to find lyrics for Purity of Essence, i've been pretty much SOL with lyrics for Album, in particular the song Boy. i was wondering if any of you fans out there could help me out in this area. it would be much appreciated
----
I will not reason and compare, my business is to create.
10.06.2007 - 13:29
_Wotan_

Quorthon released those two cds, they are simply awsome. The lyrics of Purity of Essence are fairly easy to find, in darklyrics for example, but the lyrics for boy aren't anywhere. I tried to listen to the song and write down the lyrics but English is not my first language and I'm kinda deaf . If you want e I can post them but some words are missing, maybe we can finish it together.
----
NOBODY expects the Spanish Inquisition!
[center][/center]
10.06.2007 - 15:42
orathac
Account deleted
hello, first of all i want to say that Quorthon lyrics and music meant a lot to me.I have almost every work of his discography with Bathory his solo carrier and his essence they are awesome the lyrics from the song boy can't be found on the internet but if you can write them then pls pm them to me i know some words of the song but can't write them all.
11.06.2007 - 00:22
Urizen367

it's hard as hell to understand what quorthon is sayin, and i've got some great sound gear. trust me, if i could figure out what he was sayin, i would post the lyrics on his band page.
----
I will not reason and compare, my business is to create.