Metal Storm logo
Use HTTPS/SSL

07.10.2019 - 15:01
Aluce
Good afternoon folks,

Having much enjoyed both the functionality and the beautiful theme of this website and browsing it in a very casual way from time to time to look up new bands or albums, I find myself wanting to use the site more. But one thing bothers me to no end: the site appears to be entirely served with insecure old HTTP and offers no HTTPS version.

This means I am very reluctant to even log into my account because whatever I send might be stolen or intercepted.

Please upgrade the site to HTTPS (it's really easy, and costs nothing if you use something like Let's Encrypt).

Not sure if this is the right subforum for this request but I didn't find Bugs to be the appropiate one.
----
达到光亮之前我是个小龙。
22.06.2020 - 23:55
sgtrobo
I'd like to +1 this. I basically use the auto-generated password for this very reason
05.07.2020 - 13:41
HellHammer
Account deleted
+1
I also logged in after some years to see if this was discussed.
09.01.2021 - 01:21
Sonic MrSumo
Thumbs up from me also.
----
All the bridges in the world won't save you, if there's no other side to cross to.
- Rock poetry from Silverchair.
02.05.2021 - 20:12
ColdRail
I was hopping for this too. Is the only non HTTPS website I visit, and I really hate the browser warning everytime.
09.12.2021 - 13:06
Aluce
To my pleasant surprise I found out that the website is finally secure. Big thank you to the web guys!
----
达到光亮之前我是个小龙。