Where do you prefer to live and why?

Small Town
Big City
Country Side

Total votes: 10
12.10.2019 - 19:46
Bad English
Masterchief
I dont know about you to me its between small town and country side.
Since for working man time matters, and its all. To me time to work takes by walk 35 minutes, bicycle 15, car 10, can add extra 15 walking in winter and whit car also.
I have not been in bigger city like 25 000 inhabitants last 10 years, but in the summer I was. I get panic attack, stress, people walking like maniacs, you dont see where to go, public traffic is fucked up, full, overheated. I get pissed , you pay extra there in bars and so on. Driving car I cant do it no fucking way. For some work and home takes maybe 4h total per day. I have no children and my work is 7-16, 12-21 and 21-07 so its super good, also weekends.

Today here internet is like god, you order all, it has been delivered at post office, take it out from 7-22 when you can, I order all from good cigars to good craft beer, and in every town we have delicacy store, and good restaurants, so luxuary food is often on table. Basics 2min walk on store open 6-23.

10min drive out of city, 2h drive deep woods, and 6h drive mountains and midningt sun, its awesome, 30min and good fishing spots, you can make bonfire, make food outside. You dont miss people, stress and shit around, and since internet has come you always can find some twat to drill.

I like small towns max 25 000 - 35 000 inside from costline whit 15 min drive to country side.

Only from big city life what dont happens is metal concerts, I dont care about live sports anymore.
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''

I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
13.10.2019 - 00:11
No one
I live in a small town of 500. It's ten minutes to one of the best surf coastlines in nz and 20 minutes to get up to a magestic mountain and national park forest. You could snowboard in the morning and surf in the arvo if you had the energy.
I've lived here for about 10 years now, so when I go to the big city's I can't handle it for more tha a few days. I get this weird disgust in humans.
I was walking around in a big city a couple of weeks ago listening to music and it's funny your taste in music changes. Paysage d'hiver just wasn't giving me the same vibe pushing through a busy overcrowded street felt like listening to some Deafheaven or something..
13.10.2019 - 07:16
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
Written by No one on 13.10.2019 at 00:11
I was walking around in a big city a couple of weeks ago listening to music and it's funny your taste in music changes. Paysage d'hiver just wasn't giving me the same vibe pushing through a busy overcrowded street felt like listening to some Deafheaven or something..

Whenever I have to visit the big city I find death metal or more upbeat aggressive heavy music does the trick. That said, big city for me is 4 million people vs the typical 80-120k I'm used to as a "small town" in terms of where I've lived.
----
I have no memory of this place.
13.10.2019 - 08:13
No one
Written by Troy Killjoy on 13.10.2019 at 07:16

Whenever I have to visit the big city I find death metal or more upbeat aggressive heavy music does the trick. That said, big city for me is 4 million people vs the typical 80-120k I'm used to as a "small town" in terms of where I've lived.

Yeah this one is was 1.7million, but i find it's the same vibe as a city of like 4 million. Actually I think I did start listening to the new tomb mold, seemed fitting.
13.10.2019 - 11:12
Bad English
Masterchief
Written by Troy Killjoy on 13.10.2019 at 07:16

In sweden lives maybe 9 milj, 90 % South of Sundsvall, reminding 10, 90 percent of them lives near coust line, few Inside.
Kiruna 20k
Gällivare 15
Jokkmokk 15
Hehe its small town to me, and in evey town we have good net, it mattes moust
----

15.10.2019 - 04:23
Lord Slothrop
When I was younger I enjoyed the city life (I lived in Boston for a time), but as I've gotten older I'm less tolerant of the noise and bustle of cities. Small town for me. And if I could afford it, I'd move out to the countryside.
15.10.2019 - 10:37
Bad English
Masterchief
Written by Lord Slothrop on 15.10.2019 at 04:23

When I was younger I enjoyed the city life (I lived in Boston for a time), but as I've gotten older I'm less tolerant of the noise and bustle of cities. Small town for me. And if I could afford it, I'd move out to the countryside.

Star City, Arkansas
----