Metal Storm logo
Jinjer - Unleash New Video

Jinjer have released a brand new song called "On The Top", taken from their forthcoming album, entitled Macro, to be released by Napalm Records on October 25th, 2019. Watch the video, directed by Kadim Tarasov, below.

The band commented: "Have you ever felt like a rat in a rat race? It seems like the world is spinning faster and faster every single day and everyone is going crazy searching for this thing called success. However, we tend to forget that real happiness has nothing to do with it- not a career, achievements, money etc. Is it really worth climbing up the ladder just to be ON to the TOP if there is nothing or no one there for you in the end? It's OK to want to be the best you can possibly be but just remember that success has its price but it's up to you to decide how much you are willing to pay for it. It's your choice to make but your burden to bare ?"

Jinjer are set to embark on a European Tour in November and December in support of Macro. Check out where and when you can catch them live on the flyer below.

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Jinjer
Posted: 14.10.2019 by nikarg

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 2   Visited by: 35 users
15.10.2019 - 17:53
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
Wow what deep philosophical insight on this crazy thing we call life :

I remember writing similar thoughts in my diary when I was in elementary school.
----
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something."
15.10.2019 - 18:56
Maco
Pvt Funderground
Move aside Esoteric because this shit is truly d33p
----
Crackhead Megadeth reigns supreme.

Hits total: 1823 | This month: 2