Metal Storm logo
Insomnium - Announce UK And Ireland Live Shows

Insomnium are excited to announce the addition of UK and Ireland dates to their massive tour starting on October 25th, 2019. To celebrate the release of their new opus, Heart Like A Grave, they will be playing a few selected shows in Finland, before starting the European part of "Tour Like A Grave". All tour dates are listed here.

Niilo Sevänen comments: "We are very excited to return to UK and Ireland in January! There is a special relationship between Insomnium and these misty islands. Our first label was Candlelight, and when we first started touring outside Finland in 2005 and 2006 it was in UK where we began. Now it's also been a while since we last visited Ireland or Scotland, so we are really looking forward to play over there. Going to be cool!"

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Insomnium
Posted: 16.10.2019 by nikarg

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 4   Visited by: 26 users
17.10.2019 - 16:40
s_t_s

Only saw them once, was boring like hell and sound mixing was pure crap. Not for me anymore.
19.10.2019 - 08:17
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
If you look really close, you'll see that they too aren't coming to Canada.
----
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something."
19.10.2019 - 16:19
nikarg

Written by Troy Killjoy on 19.10.2019 at 08:17

If you look really close, you'll see that they too aren't coming to Canada.

Check the link I've put at the end of the first paragraph that features all live shows. There are many Canada dates on their North American Tour
For example:
Mar 15 Montreal, QUE - FouFounes
Mar 16 Sherbrooke, QUE - Bar Le Magog
Mar 17 Quebec City, QUE - Le D'Auteuil
Mar 18 Toronto, ONT - MOD Club
Mar 24 Winnipeg, MB - Park Theatre
Mar 25 Regina, SK - The Exchange
Mar 26 Edmonton, AB - The Starlite Room
Mar 27 Calgary, AB - Dickens
Mar 28 Vancouver, BC - Rickshaw Theater
19.10.2019 - 17:36
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
Written by nikarg on 19.10.2019 at 16:19

Mar 18 Toronto, ONT - MOD Club

I'll be there. Thanks for the info
----
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something."

Hits total: 1008 | This month: 4