Metal Storm logo
Nile - Sign With Nuclear Blast

Nuclear Blast have announced the signing of Nile.

Mainman Karl Sanders comments on the deal: "Nile is pleased to announce the recent signing of its new record deal with Nuclear Blast. We are excited about the possibilities and potential of this new partnership with the wonderful people at Nuclear Blast. We are most certainly eagerly looking forward to working on the next Nile album and to fearlessly continue bringing Nile's unique brand of Ithyphallic Brutal Death Metal to our fans.

We also would like to thank Matt and Gordon and all the team at Relapse for many years of happiness working with them, we count them as our friends and comrades still and wish them all the best."

A new album from Nile is expected in 2007.

Source: nuclearblast.de
Band profile: Nile
Posted: 26.05.2006 by Thryce

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 10   Visited by: 3 users
26.05.2006 - 18:27
Kärl
Account deleted
YEAH!!!
27.05.2006 - 18:30
Revenant
Account deleted
Hah it was Blast or Roadrunner, and we all known which one is good
27.05.2006 - 18:46
Daru Jericho

Good stuff! I look forward to the new album.
----
Aborted Misanthropic Smurf Puppy On Acid.

27.05.2006 - 22:04
Stigmatized
Unexpected, but I am looking forward to the new album...but why do we have to wait so long? I want it now!
27.05.2006 - 22:48
__Az__

Nice... Glad to see Blast have signed another amazing Death band...
28.05.2006 - 01:43
danzig111
Account deleted
Nuclear Blast aren't really bad you know.
28.05.2006 - 22:17
Muskot
Account deleted
Hm... I wonder what this will do to the sound of their new album. But I don't doubt they will remain amongst the best death metal bands in this world.

But I wouldn't complain if they chose to speed up the arrival of their next crushing piece of plastic.
25.06.2006 - 19:44
Lucas
Mr. Noise
...........................................................................................................

Ok, I remember what I want to say. I love Nile. Am gonna buy the new one. Awesome stuff.
----
SLUDGE. DOOM. DEATH. Wait, what?

"The reason I'm running for president is because I can't be Bruce Springsteen." - Barack Obama
27.02.2007 - 20:20
=maD.Doc:.
Melodeath Master
Written by Guest on 28.05.2006 at 22:17

Hm... I wonder what this will do to the sound of their new album. But I don't doubt they will remain amongst the best death metal bands in this world.

But I wouldn't complain if they chose to speed up the arrival of their next crushing piece of plastic.

Hmm. Very little chance that they change sound just because of a new Record Label You don't have to worry that they will change sound ^^
27.02.2007 - 23:15
Muskot
Account deleted
Well, you never know, right? ; )

Hits total: 2625 | This month: 4