Metal Storm logo
Strigoi - Unveil Lyric Video, Announce Live Members

On the cold morning of November 22nd, Strigoi shall rise from its crypt to unleash its debut album, Abandon All Faith, upon the world, via Nuclear Blast Records. Their second single, "Nocturnal Vermin" is streaming below.

"'Nocturnal Vermin' is a short and vicious little song that blends elements of grindcore and OSDM with industrial touches to create an overall nasty yet ominous feel," Greg Mackintosh explains. "Lyrically it is about having the life drained out of you by other people purely out of malice and self interest, to the point where the mere thought of their skin and scent makes you want to be physically sick."

The band is also pleased to present the two new live members of the band. Joining them on the road will be drummer Guido Zima Montanarini (The Secret, ex-Implore), and rhythm guitarist Sam Kelly-Wallace (ex-Vallenfyre).

Guido says, "I had the pleasure to meet Greg and Chris on a European tour supporting Vallenfyre with my previous band Implore, and we got along instantly. I'm flattered they asked me to join their new killer project and I'm excited our paths crossed again in this unexpected way. The new material sounds very dark and intense, and I can't wait to hit the stage with my mates. It's gonna be ace!"

Sam states, "It is an absolute honour to be asked to play in Strigoi. I spent 5 years in Vallenfyre, it was an amazing experience and getting to be a part of Greg and Chris's grim new venture is something I am very grateful for. I'm really looking forward to taking Strigoi to the stage and performing alongside friends that I have a great musical history with and huge respect for."

Source: nuclearblast.de
Band profile: Strigoi
Posted: 20.10.2019 by nikarg

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 1   Visited by: 22 users
20.10.2019 - 12:18
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Great written news, its cold warm morning indeed
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing

Hits total: 918 | This month: 3