Metal Storm logo
Turisas - Varangian Way Website Launched!

Click on http://www.thevarangianway.com for in depth information about Turisas' acclaimed album "The Varangian Way"! Not only does this special website offer an exclusive competition where you can win some cool and rare stuff, but also audio excerpts from the album, profiles introducing the individual band-members, international press-clips and most importantly the Warlord himself explaining the concept of the album as well as video-commentary for every song on the album.

Don't miss the chance to learn what "The Varangian Way" is really about and take a tour down the Eastern European rivers, from Finland straight down to the Black Sea.

While "The Varangian Way" hit UK Rock Album Charts at 11, their Finland only single "To Holmgard And Beyond" climbed to position 12, so it was high time for the album finally being out Wednesday, June 6th.

Source: turisas.com
Band profile: Turisas
Posted: 11.06.2007 by Dr.Rock

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 4   Visited by: 0 users
12.06.2007 - 04:57
Pestilence

Sweet, I want to hear the album! but in Canada you can't find anything cool like Turisas
12.06.2007 - 13:26
DieH@rd

First 2 songs are good!
----
His is a name the world will never forget... He is Dargor!
-Rhapsody-
12.06.2007 - 21:45
Doc G.
Full Grown Hoser
Written by Pestilence on 12.06.2007 at 04:57

Sweet, I want to hear the album! but in Canada you can't find anything cool like Turisas

Order it like I did.

Judging by Nygards commentary for 'Miklagard Overture' on the varangian way website theres gonna be a sequel to The Varangian Way
----
"I got a lot of really good ideas, problem is, most of them suck."
- George Carlin
08.08.2007 - 18:24
Pestilence

Written by Doc G. on 12.06.2007 at 21:45

Written by Pestilence on 12.06.2007 at 04:57

Order it like I did.

Judging by Nygards commentary for 'Miklagard Overture' on the varangian way website theres gonna be a sequel to The Varangian Way

Ya I'll probably end up ordering it. If there's a sequel that'll be sweet.

Hits total: 2864 | This month: 12