Metal Storm logo
Powerwolf - Release Video For 'Kiss Of The Cobra King' 2019 Version

The time has come to reveal Powerwolf's 2019 version of "Kiss Of The Cobra King" song, coming off the group's debut record from 2005, Return In Bloodred. The re-written song can now be streamed below as an offcial music video. Check it out.

Says the band: "To celebrate the pack's 15th birthday, we decided to realize an idea that had been around for many years. It felt like now was the right time for it to be realized. As a birthday present to ourselves and all the legions of PW-maniacs out there, we have re-written the Return In Bloodred classic "Kiss Of The Cobra King".

Guitarist Matthew Greywolf comments: "This song has been one of our faves ever since and it was a fun experience to transform this song into how it would sound if it were a song written by Powerwolf in 2019. In fact, it has become a totally new song and we absolutely love it. The writing and recording-session for this one was truly special to us, as there was no album context, no huge framework, just a loose idea and the freedom to let it happen. And since a special recording deserves a special visualization, we went all the way and shot an amazingly weird video clip - enjoy!"

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Powerwolf
Posted: 01.11.2019 by Abattoir

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 4   Visited by: 40 users
01.11.2019 - 22:45
skelator

Pointless.
----
Best Metal Albums of 2023: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M9jaZJRBeBw

Best Metal Demos: www.youtube.com/watch?v=2HtsgSQjV44
02.11.2019 - 00:03
FeskarN

I think Caliban's cover was much better than this..
----
The Land Is Silent... Before The Storm!
02.11.2019 - 10:36
DeathSlyzer

I commend them for just having fun, and doing their thing. Only thing is that they might wanna change up their "thing" a bit more at times.
----
I sold my soul to any fool who'd buy it!
What's it gonna take to make you riot!?
18.11.2019 - 14:36
Mountain King
K i K o
I really don't like this band. They are fun to watch live but that's it. All songs sound the same, it's like a pop power metal band to me. Not that pop is bad, but what I meant by pop here is that there is no creativity at all in my opinion.

Hits total: 2710 | This month: 4