Metal Storm logo
Grey Heaven Fall - Call It Quits, Release One Final Song

To the disappointment of their fans, Grey Heaven Fall from Russia have announced their decision to disband after thirteen years of existence and two full-length albums. The trio just released one last single, "Дыхание Логоса", on digital format and there is also a very limited edition cassette (only six copies), available at this location.

The band posted on Facebook: While grey heavens are spreading the poison of mourning melancholy around the air, autumn is leaving us and the winds are catching the last falling leaves, we would like to present you our last creation. But we are sad to announce that the band Grey Heaven Fall will cease to exist. We've said all that needed to be said over these long laborious and eventful 13 years we worked on the project."

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Grey Heaven Fall
Posted: 14.11.2019 by nikarg

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 1   Visited by: 47 users
14.11.2019 - 07:50
X-Ray Rod
Skandino
Black Wisdom was a brilliant album and it was a pleasure to discover and review it for Metalstorm. it's such a shame because they obviously had the talent to write more incredible music. Will listen to their swansong after work but until then I'll give Black Wisdom another spin.
----
Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29
Like you could kiss my ass
Written by Milena on 20.06.2012 at 10:49
Rod, let me love you.

Hits total: 1273 | This month: 10