Metal Storm logo
Fleshgod Apocalypse - North Am. Tour Confirmed

Italian orchestral-death metal giants, Fleshgod Apocalypse, will make their return to North American grounds in March and April, 2020, where they will be touring in support of their latest record, Veleno. For the first time in the band's career they'll be doing a full tour accompanied by a classical string quartet. Joining them on the road will be special guests The Agonist.

Francesco Paoli shares the following statement: "Once again, we're sharing the stage with a wonderful string ensemble and, this time, in some of the best live music clubs across North America. About a year ago, we had the pleasure to perform a special show in our hometown with a classical string quintet. We filmed the entire event and, a few months later, it became our first ever official live Blu-Ray, An Evening In Perugia. Right after that, we've been literally flooded with requests from all over the world to make it happen abroad. Everyone in our team, including band, management and label, could only work at making it happen as soon as possible.

"So here we are, bringing the full experience across North America in March/April 2019. For the first time in the history of Death Metal, a band is touring with a full string ensemble. Every night will be a night to remember, featuring the longest set we've ever played in the continent. No excuses to miss it then, every single detail is going to be perfect and, above all, it might be a once-in-a-lifetime event... Don't hesitate and get your ticket before it's too late! Let's write a new page of Death Metal history together!"

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Fleshgod Apocalypse
Event: Fleshgod Apocalypse: Veleno North American Tour 2020 [POSTPONED]
Posted: 13.11.2019 by Abattoir

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 4   Visited by: 21 users
14.11.2019 - 11:29
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
No Europe, sad
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
14.11.2019 - 19:04
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
I'm torn. With so many March events in Toronto, I don't know if I'll be able to attend them all. Might have to make some tough choices...

Not a problem I ever thought I'd have after excessive complaints of a lack of good metal shows in this city.
----
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something."
15.11.2019 - 01:56
Opethian

06.01.2020 - 08:53
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
THE AGONIST bassist Chris Kells will be forced to sit out the band's upcoming U.S. tour with FLESHGOD APOCALYPSE after he was banned from entering the country for five years.

The Agonist
13 hours ago
AN IMPORTANT MESSAGE FROM CHRIS KELLS:

Friends, it comes with great disappointment and frustration to announce that I will not be on the 70k of metal cruise, or the upcoming Fleshgod Apocalypse tour this March with The Agonist.

This comes as a result not of choice but because of US border regulations.

As some of you already know I work in video production while being home from tour. The corporate video company I work for here in Montreal had me go to the states a couple of times to perform interviews and get video footage of the clients who we were working with.

Unfortunately, the last time I went to cross into the USA, a CBP (border control) officer deemed me inadmissible and banned me from entering America for 5 years. This was a result of misguided information given to me, and the CBP, by my EMPLOYER, at the time of entry. This essentially led to me being cornered by officers, and forced to sign documents acknowledging my apparent misconduct. (This evidently has nothing to do with playing awesome music for people in our beautiful neighbour country)
Sadly I have applied for a waiver from these ridiculous charges but have still been denied entry regardless.

It has been an extremely aggravating year trying to get all this figured out with Immigration lawyers and has caused me great mental distress, as playing shows with my friends in The Agonist is one of my most cherished experiences of life. I am left at a loss and have no further options but to seek a temporary replacement for all US related shows!

That being said, I would like to take the time to introduce you all to a great friend of mine, Pavlo Haikalis, who will be filling in for me. Pavlo has always been there on the sidelines for The Agonist. Helping out with gear, pre production process, building my custom PHG basses for me, and just all around being the great dude that he is. Please welcome him with open arms and horns up! I can't imagine anybody else to better kick ass for me in this trying time.
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing

Hits total: 1211 | This month: 3