Who was there?

Abattoir 100%

All dates of this tour

Reviews

Comments

Comments: 2   Visited by: 4 users
05.12.2019 - 15:02
Abattoir

Man, what a night. It's been a while since I visited a multi-act show and witnessed every single second of it.

I did kind of predict what to expect from A.A. Williams, as I checked some of her music repertoire earlier this year. And was mesmerized by her music at this gig even more.

Brutus were quite a revelation to me. Haven't heard a single track from them prior this gig, and was totally blown away by their performance. Especially drummer/vocalist, Stefanie Mannaerts, a center of the whole group and driving force through the whole show. Nailed it with her intense attitude.

And for the end. Well, a 90 minutes of excellence what can I say. Cult Of Luna said it all with their music, expressed in such a unique and exquisite manner.
05.12.2019 - 15:52
RaduP
CertifiedHipster
Written by Abattoir on 05.12.2019 at 15:02

Man, what a night. It's been a while since I visited a multi-act show and witnessed every single second of it.

I did kind of predict what to expect from A.A. Williams, as I checked some of her music repertoire earlier this year. And was mesmerized by her music at this gig even more.

Brutus were quite a revelation to me. Haven't heard a single track from them prior this gig, and was totally blown away by their performance. Especially drummer/vocalist, Stefanie Mannaerts, a center of the whole group and driving force through the whole show. Nailed it with her intense attitude.

And for the end. Well, a 90 minutes of excellence what can I say. Cult Of Luna said it all with their music, expressed in such a unique and exquisite manner.

Where are the damn concert reviews
----
Do you think if the heart keeps on shrinking
One day there will be no heart at all?

Hits total: 725 | This month: 6