Metal Storm logo
Demons & Wizards - New Track & Video Clip Released

Demons & Wizards have released a video clip for their first single off their highly-anticipated new album, III. The video for the song, called "Diabolic", was directed by Ivan Čolić and produced by Stanimir Lukić Staća. III is set for a worldwide release on February 21st, 2020.

Hansi Kürsch states: "Diabolic" for sure is a musical statement and its message is very clear and precise: We take no prisoners! We had a hard time figuring out a proper opener to III, but when "Diabolic" took shape, we realized it was the perfect introduction to the album!"

Jon Schaffer adds: "This song is a sequel to "Heaven Denies" and it is dark, heavy, vicious, melodic, and totally atmospheric, everything I love about songwriting and making records in eight minutes! "Diabolic" has the right attitude to make a strong statement as the first song that people will hear after 15 years!!

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Demons & Wizards
Posted: 13.12.2019 by tominator

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 8   [ 1 ignored ]   Visited by: 119 users
13.12.2019 - 15:24
The Entity

The intro/outro kinda drags... the beef of the song sports some catchy riffs but the song lacks a real climax. 8 minutes is definetly too long for this song. Hope the rest of the album is better, but my hopes dropped abit.
----
https://enigmaticalofficial.bandcamp.com/
Industrial / Cosmic Black Metal
13.12.2019 - 17:11
WorpeX
Made of Metal
Well I love it! Can't wait to hear the rest of the album!
13.12.2019 - 19:31
tominator
At best deranged
Honestly, I really dig this track. It totally fits with the style of Heaven Denies. The intro and outro are really nice atmosphere builders imo.
13.12.2019 - 20:08
Nick Carter

If you want to crucify Jesus it's up to you, but don't you ever dare to show a crucified Hansi again. It's such a blasphemy! My believes are so insulted by this!
----
#MetalIsForEveryone
13.12.2019 - 23:49
Lanthros

Damned tight. Pretty much what I was expecting. And that's not a bad thing.
14.12.2019 - 16:54
SAY10

This song infected my mind, always repeating it. It doesn't happen that often. Really looking forward for this album.
15.12.2019 - 09:14
mikeprado30

That was GLORIOUS!!!
----
BARDS WE ARE, BARDS WE WILL BE!
16.12.2019 - 19:50
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Killer one heaven denies rip of. I cant wait this it will be a killer !!!
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing

Hits total: 2408 | This month: 1