Metal Storm logo
Dark Fortress - Premiere New Track 'Pulling At Threads'

After revealing details of their upcoming album Spectres From The Old World, black metal purveyors Dark Fortress today present a first track, called "Pulling At Threads". The new output is set to be unleashed on February 28th via Century Media Records.

Vocalist Morean elaborates on "Pulling At Threads": "As mankind's destructive tendencies start turning on itself, the subdued world around it breathes a sigh of relief. Humans erect monument after monument to their own greatness, but fail to see the erosion caused by their own greed, jealousy and small-mindedness. Nature leans back and watches as the human empires start crumbling from within. Thus, as one tiny thread that keeps civilisation together after another breaks and disintegrates, the problem starts solving itself."

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Dark Fortress
Posted: 20.12.2019 by Abattoir

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 3   Visited by: 58 users
20.12.2019 - 14:23
The Entity

Old-timers shouldn't dissapoint! Great track!
----
https://enigmaticalofficial.bandcamp.com/
Industrial / Cosmic Black Metal
20.12.2019 - 19:24
Malphas

They promised a more raw and straightforward black metal approach to this than the more proggy last few albums which got me quite excited and while the music somewhat delivers on that promise, those clean vocals don't really do the trick for me right here. Save those for Alkaloid. Here's to hoping this is the exception and cleans won't feature too prominently on the whole album.
----
Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth.
- Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
20.12.2019 - 23:11
s_t_s

Fast paced song mixing growls and clean vocals. Nice at first listen. A bit short following Dark Fortress' standards but sounds good so far. I like it!

Hits total: 1839 | This month: 3