Metal Storm logo
Fleshgod Apocalypse - Announce 'Veleno' European Tour

It's been couple of months now since Fleshogod Apocalypse's latest effort Veleno was unleashed. And 2020 will be a continuation of the worldwide touring in support of the album. After revealing dates in UK & Ireland (February) and North American part (March & April), the Italians now present a fair portion of European shows. The latter are booked in October and November, and will feature Ex Deo as special guests on the road.

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Fleshgod Apocalypse
Posted: 27.12.2019 by Abattoir

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 4   Visited by: 31 users
28.12.2019 - 11:11
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
No sweden
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
28.12.2019 - 17:48
Fabiano

It is also a shame there's only one date in Italy...
30.12.2019 - 22:14
s_t_s

One chance to see them at last after the gig I wanted to attend was cancelled at the very last minute. I will have to wait another 11 months though...
11.03.2020 - 19:38
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
This has been despondent according to Napalm records Facebook

The Agonist says:

Dear beloved The Agonist fans,
We're extremely sorry to announce that we must postpone our upcoming tour with Fleshgod Apocalypse, as they will not be making it to North America due to the rapid spread of Covid-19 in Italy. This is of course not our choice, but comes as a result of quarantine protocol and entry restrictions into the USA. Nothing pleases us more than seeing your faces light up in the mosh pit, so the tentative timeframe to re-schedule the tour will be late summer/early fall. Guys, right now is a time where we could use your support more than ever to recoup our losses and get back in action! Feel free to check out our online merch store https://loudtrax.com/theagonist and pick up a few items. We love you all and see you soon!

See Fleshgod Apocalyse's statement below:

Hello everyone,

It is with heavy hearts that we must announce the postponement of our upcoming tour in North America with the Veleno String Quartet and The Agonist. This has been decided upon due to current entry restrictions in the United States, following recent cases of coronavirus in Italy.

We're absolutely devastated about the delay, but we're already working to reschedule the tour for late Summer/early Fall (exact dates coming soon). We know that there are so many people waiting for us in the US and Canada and we can't wait to see you. We'll keep you updated as shows are being rebooked, after which the show tickets and VIP tickets will be honored. So please stay tuned for further developments.

Thank you guys so much for the immense support. We'll see you on the road, sooner than you think!
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing

Hits total: 1428 | This month: 2