Metal Storm logo
Amaranthe - New Single And Video Released

In order to pay tribute to their upcoming tour partners for 2020 European tour, Amaranthe released a cover of Sabaton's "82nd All The Way" yesterday, on the 3rd of January. In addition to that, a video clip was made from the recordings of the song.

Regarding the release, guitarist Olof Mörck states: "People who are familiar with Amaranthe know that we do not frequently do covers, but there was something quite irresistible about interpreting Sabaton's "82nd All The Way"! While being thematically different from most of our songs, musically it made perfect sense, and it was a joy to pick the song apart and put it back together to something classically Amaranthe sounding! So, this is our small tribute to the mighty Swedish War Machine that is Sabaton; "82nd All The Way"!"

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Amaranthe
Posted: 04.01.2020 by scorp18

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 4   [ 1 ignored ]   Visited by: 66 users
04.01.2020 - 17:27
Chidder

I liked Sabaton's "The Great War". This cover though... It sucks. Simple as that.
05.01.2020 - 00:02
mskywalker18

Whatever Amaranthe touches becomes Gold. If it's gold already, becomes Platinum...
05.01.2020 - 10:36
mskywalker18

Power metal? Not at all my friend. If I'd been talking about power metal it would be about new bands like Frozen Crown or Arion, which are indeed fresh and they play what's closer to the good old power metal style of the 90s. I don't consider Sabaton to be such or Amaranthe more than that. Sabaton (and Powerwolf in my opinion) play something that may remind of power metal but it's not. I'm not going to define what Amaranthe play because I can't define it simply. I know it's pop, it's electronic, but it's fresh and I like it more than anything.
06.01.2020 - 11:03
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Wow so catchy, one of their best, this band has soem good videoes, but non original song are so good
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing

Hits total: 1670 | This month: 3