Metal Storm logo
Crimson Day - Baltic Tour Announced, Working On New Album

Crimson Day will hit the road in the end of this month, taking them to Latvia and Lithuania for five full shows and one special showcase gig at a sports event. The band also confirmed that they are in the pre-production phase of their next release. After pre-production and demoing Crimson Day will start with the production of the album, which should be out either later this year or early 2020.

Comments the band: "We are very excited to announce Crimson Day has signed a booking agreement with a prominent German booking agent REDLIONMUSIC! We are very much looking forward to working with Redlion to bring Crimson Day to venues across Europe, Scandinavia and the UK in the future. Be sure to keep an eye on our social media to learn about our future tours and shows all around Europe.

"Second of all: We are now in the pre-production phase of our next release. Currently Crimson Day is doing demos and still writing new material. We are working with Hiili Hiilesmaa, a legendary music producer, to bring forth the best material to our listeners. After pre-production and demoing we will start the production of our next full album, which we are hoping to release either later this year or early 2020, provided we come to an agreement with a label. Stay tuned for news about our future releases.

"And lastly: our next tour, Baltic Madness Tour, takes place March 28th to March 31st. The tour brings Crimson Day to Latvia and Lithuania for the first time, where we'll play shows at Jelgava, Alytus, Kaunas and Riga. Look up the event nearest to you and join us!"

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Crimson Day
Posted: 09.03.2019 by Bad English

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 2   Visited by: 2 users
17.01.2020 - 14:53
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Crimson Day
29 November 2019 ·
Things happen as they always do. Our singer and our guitarist Lassi & Jesse have decided to part ways with Crimson Day as of today. Lassi is moving to Germany and Jesse is going to concentrate on other projects. We are sad to see them go but such is life and it goes on. We'll be updating you on the line up of the band going forward and how the shape of the band is in the future. Lassi and Jesse thank everyone who has attended our shows and listened to our music all these years, keep it up and first and foremost keep it metal!

Crimson Day
29 November 2019 ·
Things happen as they always do. Our singer and our guitarist Lassi & Jesse have decided to part ways with Crimson Day as of today. Lassi is moving to Germany and Jesse is going to concentrate on other projects. We are sad to see them go but such is life and it goes on. We'll be updating you on the line up of the band going forward and how the shape of the band is in the future. Lassi and Jesse thank everyone who has attended our shows and listened to our music all these years, keep it up and first and foremost keep it metal!
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
24.03.2020 - 20:06
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Bands new singer is Milka Uusitalo and band has some updates from studio, band is there and writes new opus.

Same time:

Our singer took part as a featuring vocalist in an external metal collaboration and the result is now here! Watch the video of "Event Horizon" below!

----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing

Hits total: 871 | This month: 2