Metal Storm logo
Xeohl - awsome black metal with 2 songs to download

19.06.2007 - 15:00
Damnated
Churchburner

Xeöhl is a young french balck metal band; they've just released their debut album, entitled Un Genre De Noir. They play diverse, almost instrumental black metal with strong bass lines and interesting guitar riffs and good production. The cd was released only in 300 copies, so i doubt that you'll find it, but if anybody's interested, pm me.

On their myspace page you can stream or download two of their songs. the quality is bad, but it gives you an idea about the music.

comment!
----
Blessed is he that murders Christ in himself and in his fellow men.

Written by TheBigRossowski on 10.02.2009 at 16:01

if my wife and I can't conceive, I want a medical shipment of your sperm so our baby will be just like you.
19.06.2007 - 15:35
Lucas
Mr. Noise
elite
You have one? It's still for sale in their distro by the way.

I like this stuff. I am looking into their label for another band to buy with it, have any recommandations?
----
SLUDGE. DOOM. DEATH. Wait, what?

"The reason I'm running for president is because I can't be Bruce Springsteen." - Barack Obama
19.06.2007 - 19:01
Damnated
Churchburner
luci tristis is prett good.
----

if my wife and I can't conceive, I want a medical shipment of your sperm so our baby will be just like you.
20.06.2007 - 10:53
CrypticMyth
Metal Scientist
Hey! Pretty neat find man. These guys are good.
----
"You're all the same, the lot of you, with your long hair and faggot clothes. Drugs, sex, every sort of filth. And you hate the police, don't you? You make it easy."
02.07.2007 - 15:06
Damnated
Churchburner
i'm getting obsessed with this band lately, i'm playing their album on my mp3 player almost non stop.
----