Metal Storm logo
Wolf - Share First Single And Video 'Midnight Hour'

Swedish heavy metal bringers Wolf strike back with their brand new music video for the single "Midnight Hour". It's the first foretaste of their eighth studio album, Feeding The Machine, which will be released on March 13th, 2020 through Century Media. The clip was directed by Daniel Wahlström of Heavy Groove Media.

States the band: "This is the first video from Feeding The Machine, directed by Daniel Wahlström of Heavy Groove Media. Apparently we have a tradition in Wolf to have Niklas half naked and tormented in the videos and this fine tradition we still uphold. You got to suffer for the art, right? Seriously, it has been a blast working with Daniel, who is full of crazy ideas and there will be a second video from him later on. Oil your neck joints, let your inner animal out and howl at the moon. We give you: "Midnight Hour"!"

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Wolf
Posted: 18.01.2020 by Abattoir

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 2   Visited by: 16 users
19.01.2020 - 20:04
JoHn Doe

Wow, didn't know these guys are back, it's been a while, a fine catchy song.
----
I thought the two primary purposes for the internet were cat memes and overreactions.
20.01.2020 - 17:50
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
I dunno why but in old days when I was new into game, I liked many genres, but somehow this band I did not get it. now I tried a bit older songs and this one I am pleased that this sounds OK to my ears
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing

Hits total: 911 | This month: 5