Metal Storm logo
Pentagram - Back In The Saddle, Tour Confirmed

After Bobby Liebling, the vocalist and founding member of doom metal veterans Pentagram, was sentenced by a court in Maryland to spend 18 months in prison for abuse and neglect of a vulnerable adult in October, 2017, it has now been confirmed that he is back and will return with the band to hit the stages. A 10-date US tour will go through this coming March.

Band reveal the statement: "Remorseful and rehabilitated, legendary frontman and co-founder Bobby Liebling returns for a string of live performances. Greg Turley, longtime bass player and "Ram Family" member by blood, will appear alongside Liebling, drummer "Minnesota Pete" Campbell and the reemergence of Philadelphia's electric axeman Matthew Goldsborough (Pentagram, ex-The Skull). Experience a high volume delivery of their revered hard rock & doom metal classics that cover their near half-century career. This relentless setlist is sure to shine a blue light on Liebling's pioneering "First Daze" favorites. Handpicked support acts Brother Dege, a NOLA soul who's been called the "haunted enigma of 21st century delta blues" and Memphis' hard rolling, blues-rocked power trio Dirty Streets complete this exceptional bill."

Tour dates:

March 14 - Cincinnati, OH
March 15 - Chattanooga, TN
March 16 - Nashville, TN
March 17 - Atlanta, GA
March 19 - Dallas, TX
March 20 - Austin, TX
March 21 - Houston, TX
March 22 - Little Rock, AR
March 23 - New Orleans, LA
March 24 - Memphis, TN

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Pentagram
Posted: 29.01.2019 by Bad English

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 3   Visited by: 12 users
28.01.2020 - 17:36
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
American let down doomster Pentagram announced one show in Mexico and first time Japanese gig

----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
03.03.2020 - 05:26
Maco
Pvt Funderground
Maybe with this changes, Victor Griffin can return to where he belongs. That's Place Of Skulls.
----
Crackhead Megadeth reigns supreme.
06.03.2020 - 15:09
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Pentagram (official)
4 March at 21:37 ·
Pentagram announcement regarding South America tour.
We wanted to take a moment and give an update. The most recent tour postponement of South America was due to logistics within the band. Pete Campbell, who has been with us since the recording of Curious Volume in 2015 has decided to step away from the band to spend more time with his family.
"The last 5 years have been quite a ride. I'm most grateful to all the fans and friends I've met on the road, but it's time to step away and be with my family". We'll see you in the next chapter! Love PETE!
We thought it would be best to postpone the tour and regroup. More info to come soon.
Here are the new dates with a few more to be added!
See everyone very soon and thank you for your continued support!

----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing

Hits total: 1777 | This month: 4