Metal Storm logo
Hatebreed - Drop New Single And Lyric Video

Hatebreed return with first new song in four years - "When The Blade Drops". This is a stand alone single that is not a part of the band's upcoming album, which is still in the works and is scheduled to be released later this year.

"This is just a taste of what's to come and we're definitely going hard on this one," says frontman Jamey Jasta. "The speed, intensity, and brutality that people have come to expect from us is on full display. Can't wait to play this one live and see the pit erupt."

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Hatebreed
Posted: 14.02.2020 by Abattoir

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 5   Visited by: 47 users
15.02.2020 - 01:40
Rulatore

The guitar sound is pretty buried but the song is nice
15.02.2020 - 12:57
Strong Banger !
15.02.2020 - 13:23
Cynic Metalhead
Paisa Vich Nasha
Written by Rulatore on 15.02.2020 at 01:40

The guitar sound is pretty buried but the song is nice

I think the whole song is buried.

I'm still keeping my hopes up in Jasta army.
17.02.2020 - 22:34
UPDIRNS

Solid tune, nothing great, not bad either. If this is the filler I'm OK with that.
26.03.2020 - 16:02
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
HATEBREED's new album, which was expected later this year, has been postponed indefinitely due to the coronavirus pandemic that is spreading across the globe.

Singer Jamey Jasta broke the news of the postponement in a Twitter exchange with a fan earlier today. Asked when the next HATEBREED disc will be out, Jasta responded: "[The] album is postponed indefinitely. I'm told retail + pressing plants in EU & N. America will be closing or are closed already making manufacturering/pre-orders impossible. Our fans buy a lot of vinyl/CDs so the label needs to protect their investment understandably"

Last month, HATEBREED released its first new single in four years, "When The Blade Drops". At the time, Jasta described the track as "just a taste of what's to come? The speed, intensity, and brutality that people have come to expect from us is on full display."

https://www.blabbermouth.net/news/hatebreeds-new-album-is-postponed-indefinitely/
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing

Hits total: 1141 | This month: 8