Metal Storm logo
Abbath - Parted Ways With Bassist Mia Wallace

Bass player Mia Wallace (aka Soulfucker) has announced that she has parted company with Norwegian black metal unit Abbath. Her official statement, from which you'll find out she was forced to step down, is available below.

Mia's statement: "It is with sadness I have been forced to part ways with Abbath. It has been a challenging but exhilarating/exciting time and I am proud of my contribution to the Outstrider album, the concerts, the videos for "Harvest Pyre" and "Hecate" and the visuals and promotion of the band in general. For me, being a part of Abbath was a dream come true and I can say with my hand on my heart I have been loyal to the team and to Abbath himself. Everyone can see this from the Argentina concert where I stood on the stage until the bitter end. I have not always agreed with certain other people in the Abbath camp and I have given my opinion honestly without anger or negative intent.

"Unfortunately not everyone can take this.

"I am disappointed that none of my former colleagues have contacted me in this process except for the five minute phone call from Abbath's manager in which I was told I would no longer be needed. I was told not to contact anyone in the band. The explanation for this had no substance and just made more questions and confusion for me. Up until then I had been preparing for the European tour as I had been told to do. I had to cancel other plans, and get time off work for the tour which I spent much time preparing for.

"I am truly grateful for all the support from the fans, media, everyone at Season of Mist and collaborators of Abbath!

"Thank you so much! It means everything to me in this difficult time.

"I also wish only the best for Abbath whom I will always admire as an artist and thank him for the opportunity he has given me. Now I shall focus on my next step. Several very interesting new projects are in the works. I promise you have not heard the last of me."

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Abbath
Posted: 29.01.2020 by Abattoir

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 2   Visited by: 14 users
19.02.2020 - 12:41
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
He adds more dates to his Asia, Australia tour

Asia / Australian tour dates
20 Sep 20 Bangkok (TH) Hollywood Award
23 Sep 20 Canberra (AU) Basement
24 Sep 20 Brisbane (AU) The Zoo
25 Sep 20 Sidney (AU) Crowbar
26 Sep 20 Melbourne (AU) Max Watts
27 Sep 20 Hobart (AU) Altar
29 Sep 20 Tokyo (JP) The Unit (with VREID (OFFICIAL))
30 Sep 20 Tokyo (JP) The Unit (with VREID)

----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
24.03.2020 - 19:24
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Abbath will be playing at Brutal Assault 2020!
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing

Hits total: 2357 | This month: 3