Metal Storm logo
Primordial - To Record New Album In July/August

The following is part of a posting on Primordial's official website:

"...Primordial will enter the studio in July and August to record the new album. We are travelling across the water to Wales to the middle of nowhere to an old analog studio. There isn't a working title yet for the album and in typical Primordial style there is a lot of work to be done on the songs but with a bit of luck and the Gods blessing we will pull the Iron out of the Fire once more. And with the blessing of Metal Blade it should be out in 2007?

And to record for the first time in Summer is going to be a totally different environment, we always without exception have recorded in Winter. Stepping outside after a take into blazing sunshine instead of lashing rain and freezing cold is in all honesty something I'm looking forward to. The Irish Winter surely isn't a beautiful thing, in the city it's a bleak grey monotonous washed out few months?

The themes have moved on the from the last album and right now I'm beginning to piece together some ideas for the artwork with Paul from Scald who made The Gathering Wilderness look so special. It will look incredible I can guarantee that and will be an absolutely pure artistic statement in this day and age of hollow, plastic meaningless Metal covers. This of course goes for the music as well without saying!"

Source: primordialweb.com
Band profile: Primordial
Posted: 24.06.2007 by White Winter Sun

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 2   Visited by: 4 users
24.06.2007 - 13:27
RavenLord

Already read about this on their site. Should be excellent, as 'The Gathering Wilderness' is an excellent album...not too happy about the production on it, however...still, we'll see how this goes!
----
24.06.2007 - 14:50
Katatronik
Angel of Lust
Uh yeah, can't wait for the new release... Agree with RavenLord, The Gathering Wilderness was great, hope in another great one!
----

"The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear,
and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown."
Howard Phillips Lovecraft

Hits total: 2734 | This month: 1