09. The Power Of The Moon
10. Remission Possible
11. Man Alive
12. And The Address
13. Dancing In My Sleep

Staff review by
RaduP
Rating:
What exactly makes a good late career album? And when I say late career I mean at least 40 years in.

Read more ››
published 25.10.2020 | Comments (11)

Found in 14 lists
Top lists

Comments

Comments: 13   Visited by: 405 users
04.03.2020 - 08:14
Gods of "we can put our faces just everywhere" Deep Purple and Good Cover - it is generally legal?
the expectation is now so high ^^
20.03.2020 - 18:26
Cynic Metalhead
Paisa Vich Nasha
New video.

17.06.2020 - 10:27
Rating: 8
NavyMetal

Interestingly, the day this album was initially supposed to be released, HD Tracks had the album available for digital download. Since that day, the album was taken down and is not available. Apparently, the staff at HD Tracks didn't get the memo that the release date was delayed. On the first day, I purchased the album unknowing that I wasn't supposed to.

I find it quite enjoyable. Several of the tracks have that early (Machine Head, In Rock, etc.) feel. The album in general is excellent. Some great guitar and keyboard work ala Morse and Airey respectively. It's an album I will enjoy for years to come. Great work DP...
11.08.2020 - 21:29
Rating: 9
H-metal

Great album!
----
I listen to metal before you were even born...
15.08.2020 - 02:09
nikarg

Apart from "Nothing At All", I wouldn't replay any other song from this.
17.08.2020 - 17:27
Tufted

Great album! I didn't expect album like this but it is very peculiar and well mixed
06.09.2020 - 11:30
Maco
Pvt Funderground
It's ok which is more than you can expect from a band that's been on the business for more than 50 years.
----
Crackhead Megadeth reigns supreme.
09.09.2020 - 02:48
Rating: 7
tominator
At best deranged
I agree that it's an ok record. Nothing that I was really blown away by, but neither did I dislike something on this record. The one track that stands out imo is the opening one. "Nothing At All" and "Step By Step" are probably the other more memorable ones.
09.09.2020 - 14:24
JoHn Doe

Finally listened to the whole thing and I enjoyed it quite a bit. I'd rate it a 7.5, needs more listens.
----
I thought the two primary purposes for the internet were cat memes and overreactions.
09.09.2020 - 17:25
Rating: 6
musclassia

I see why Nothing At All has inspired a few comments, they really go for it on that track don't they. Definitely the most memorable one. Overall, it's fine for a 50-year-old hard rock band.
25.09.2020 - 09:32
metalbrat

This album deserves a better rating here...There are as many as 4 tracks which I can always revisit and that makes it a really good album.
----
In the beginning I was made of clay. Then I bit the apple and they changed me to metal 🤘
25.09.2020 - 09:39
metalbrat

Written by tominator on 09.09.2020 at 02:48

I agree that it's an ok record. Nothing that I was really blown away by, but neither did I dislike something on this record. The one track that stands out imo is the opening one. "Nothing At All" and "Step By Step" are probably the other more memorable ones.

Those 2 tracks and The Power of the Moon are my favs
----
In the beginning I was made of clay. Then I bit the apple and they changed me to metal 🤘
25.10.2020 - 11:14
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
This is when we remember legend, and pay respect to them, otherwise this is not good, wont work to me, but Let down i will leave it to metal band
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing

Hits total: 5262 | This month: 31