Metal Storm logo
USA, Philadelphia, PA - Decibel Metal And Beer Festival 2021

Napalm Death performing a special Harmony Corruption and Utopia Banished set.
Converge performing Jane Doe in its entirety.
Pig Destroyer performing Prowler in the Yard in its entirety.

Headliners

DAY 1 (25.09)

DAY 2 (26.09)

Who was there?

Necrodamus 100%

Comments

Comments: 3   [ 1 ignored ]   Visited by: 9 users
13.03.2020 - 21:33
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Due to bans on gatherings in excess of 250 people in numerous states and cities, the "Decibel Magazine Tour" has been canceled.

This year's edition of the "Decibel Magazine Tour" ? featuring MAYHEM, ABBATH, GATECREEPER and IDLE HANDS ? was scheduled to launch on March 13 in Denver, Colorado and conclude on April 10 in Chicago, Illinois.

The "Decibel Magazine Tour" organizers announced the cancelation in a statement earlier today. They wrote: "In an effort to control the spread of the COVID-19 pandemic, numerous states and cities on the 'Decibel Magazine Tour' routing have announced bans on gatherings in excess of 250 or 500 people (with many more expected to do the same in the coming days). As a result, we have been forced to cancel the 'Decibel Magazine Tour'. Though it pains us to see so many plans disrupted as a result, we must remain committed to ensuring the safety of the bands, their crew, venue staff and, of course, the fans during this time.

https://www.blabbermouth.net/news/mayhem-and-abbath-decibel-magazine-tour-canceled/
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
15.03.2020 - 05:56
Necrodamus

Although it sucks this won't be happening cause of coronavirus, I'm glad to see that this particular festival is only postponed, and not entirely cancelled. Who knows when it will happen, but it will happen. So until then, stay healthy everyone. And wash your hands.
15.03.2020 - 11:08
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Necrodamus on 15.03.2020 at 05:56

Although it sucks this won't be happening cause of coronavirus, I'm glad to see that this particular festival is only postponed, and not entirely cancelled. Who knows when it will happen, but it will happen. So until then, stay healthy everyone. And wash your hands.

Maybe next year whit same Lund up, or happens later, beers are ok, but get there non american bands
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing

Hits total: 749 | This month: 3