Metal Storm logo
Smackbound - Debut Album Set To Be Released In May

Finland's Smackbound are excited to announce the release of their debut studio album, entitled 20/20. The album was recorded at Sonic Pump Studios, produced by Tuomas Yli-Jaskari, and mixed/mastered by Jesse Vainio. It will be released through Frontiers Music Srl and will be comprised of 10 songs. You can now stream not one, but four of them down under.

On what to expect from their debut album, singer Netta Laurenne says: "It is a versatile album with music for all moods. The songs are melodic and have a great drive. We are trying to clear out the clutter from our hearts and heads and hope that the same process will happen to everyone listening to the album. It is all about energy in this world and we are trying to keep that energy alive and moving so that it would reach the listener and have a true impact and a connection with them. More on the musical side, everyone invested their own talent to the album. Teemu played great riffs and solos, Rolf banged the drums like no tomorrow and Vili and Tuomas played some pretty awesome stuff as well. I poured my heart into the lyrics and tried to sing the songs with grace."

Track listing:

01. Wall Of Silence
02. Drive It Like You Stole It
03. Close To Sober
04. Run
05. The Game
06. Those Who Burn
07. Hey Motherfuckers
08. Troublemaker
09. Date With The Devil
10. Wind And Water

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Smackbound
Posted: 15.03.2020 by Abattoir

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 2   Visited by: 14 users
16.03.2020 - 01:09
Lanthros

I liked The game. The rest and of remind me of Sevendust musically. Not horrible but not terribly interesting either. She's got a pretty good voice though.

On a side note, she seems to be proud of her breasts. Lol
19.03.2020 - 19:04
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Good parts, can be best suomi metal in a while
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing

Hits total: 868 | This month: 3