Metal Storm logo
Vorna - Present New Music Video

Finland's Vorna are excited to present a new official video, directed and edited by the band's guitarist Arttu Järvisalo, for the song "Tyhjyys On Tyyni". The latter is part of the Vorna's newest full-length product, Sateet Palata Saavat.

Singer Vesa Salovaara about the lyrics: "Tyhjyys On Tyyni" (transl. The Void Is Serene) is about how people feel the need to escape the unpleasant reality in many ways and how they rationalize this need to themselves. In the end, you can't escape reality and someday you will get what's coming for you."

Guitarist / video director Arttu Järvisalo comments on video: "Last spring the idea for the video emerged from the song lyrics and their escapism-theme, which seemed to me as a strong choice in visual terms and which I, at the time, felt very connected to personally. Guilt, being an essential part of the lyrics, became one of the core aspects of the video as well. All this is presented as a dark and somber story with afterlife mysticism."

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Vorna
Posted: 03.10.2019 by Abattoir

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 1   Visited by: 2 users
24.03.2020 - 18:47
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Band posted such updates

We regret to inform you that due to the ongoing Covid-19 crisis we are forced to cancel / postpone all our shows scheduled for April 2020.

The scheduled shows "10.4. Kotka, Haukka Music Bar", "24.4. Tampere, Jack the Rooster" and "25.4. Helsinki, Kuudes Linja" have been cancelled and "18.4. Salo, Captain Nemo" have been moved to a later date. You may find all our upcoming shows from the list below and the updated tour poster.

In case you have purchased a ticket in advance, you may contact your ticket vendor for a refund. We are very sorry for the situation and hope to meet all of you at our shows when we've overcome the crisis.

Thank you for your understanding. Stay safe!

VORNA "Sateet palata saavat" -album release tour / pt.2
16.5. Jyväskylä, Metal Massage - FI
17.-20.6. Nummijärvi, Nummirock - FI
27.6. Helsinki, Tuska Festival - FI
10.-11.7. Eura, Metallivuori - FI
18.7. Laukaa, John Smith Festival - FI
7.-8.8. Tampere, SaariHelvetti - FI
4.9. Salo, Captain Nemo - FI
25.9. Helsinki, Nordic Metal Meeting - FI
12.2. Berlin, Frostfeuernächte - DE
13.2. Brno, Heathen Assault over Brno - CZ
+ much more to be announced!
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing

Hits total: 789 | This month: 6